Help › Forums

Fake Hack

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 28 2019 3:36 AM (6 replies)
  • davideen
    16 Posts
    Fri, Sep 27 2019 5:08 AM

Beaten by a hack

Played a match game - 2 up after 2 - glib comment by hack sayin hes out of his depth - next 3 holes shots are flyin from everywhere and playin catch up - conceded after 7th - was obviously not a hack - How is this fair?

Don't mind losin, if its a fair game.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Sep 27 2019 10:42 AM

• davideen
    16 Posts
    Fri, Sep 27 2019 10:46 AM

TopShelf2010:

davideen:
    Beaten by a hack

Why are you playing against a Hack to begin with?

Don

Im allowed to - 

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Fri, Sep 27 2019 11:52 AM

Even Hack has a right to play good, and win..just because your tier is higher, doesn’t guarantee you a win..I get beaten a lot by a Tour Pro, and I make sure I point out his great play, and appreciate the skill.

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Fri, Sep 27 2019 1:08 PM

davideen:
    Beaten by a hack

Hmmm... from first glance... I would say the "hack" had the advantage... even if the Hack didn't upgrade equipment and you were both essentially playing starter gear -- the Hack was on forward tees, while you are now playing on Master Tees with starter gear.   

If you are both playing starter gear, that can be an fairly significant disadvantage.  

My first thought was "coin rooms" but you appear to be playing mostly on desktop so this kind of thing is less common on desktop PC but happens all the time in coin rooms on mobile where you may only be playing 1 or 3 holes.  They are notorious for being swingy or high variance.  

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Sep 27 2019 1:54 PM

davideen:

Beaten by a hack

Don't mind losin, if its a fair game.

You are a lvl 94 "MASTER" still after 2 years, and playing a hack, justice would be you should lose!

With  starter clubs he does have a slight advantage...

• davideen
    16 Posts
    Sat, Sep 28 2019 3:36 AM

My point was the player was all over the place for 2 holes - said he was out of his depth and then went on to hit 2ft to the pin for birdie on next 4 holes.  

I play for fun but you can tell when somethings up. 

RSS