Forums

Help › Forums

meter marker not visible anymore

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 26 2019 4:39 PM (4 replies)
  • Sygma0
    2 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 8:11 AM

My Shot Pal and Putter Pal are on but there's no marker anymore on my meter.

How to fix that ?

My username is 'Sygma0' and I'm Amateur

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 8:53 AM

Sygma0:

My Shot Pal and Putter Pal are on but there's no marker anymore on my meter.

How to fix that ?

My username is 'Sygma0' and I'm Amateur

Either you have used the hits up or its because you have been removed from your CC . So if the latter is the case then contact the club owner or director and get back into your club . Or go and find a new club to join that has them for free .

• Sygma0
    2 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 11:45 AM

The marker dissapeared after leaving a CC but I already had them before joining the CC.

Really confusing.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 11:56 AM

As lonnie noted, you have to either pay for a certain number of hits with each of them or get into a CC of Level 4 or greater.  Then they are free.

• WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 4:39 PM

Sygma0:

The marker dissapeared after leaving a CC but I already had them before joining the CC.

Really confusing.

You may have had some Putter Pal/Shot Pal hits from a promotion as they are sometimes given away for logging in on certain events. If you have recently left a club that would be why you are no longer seeing these, as they are a benefit for being a member of a club level 4 or higher for both. You can buy them in the ProShop but I would suggest joining another club over level 4 to get them for free again.

RSS