Help › Forums

I am back!!!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 27 2019 2:04 PM (34 replies)
  • bgall3265
    9 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2019 1:45 PM

Hello Everybody!!!!

Just wanted to drop a post saying I am back after over a year hiatus.  I love this game and especially the community. However, If I have one more match that ends up with an opponent throwing out F bombs, good shot or bad, win or lose the match or hole, I will be looking for other avenues.  I have been playing ever since WGT started.  But in the past 2 years or so, the common sense of respect to ones opponent is getting bad.

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2019 4:37 PM

How very unfortunate. I've played here for 8 years with random player selection and have only had two instances with rude or nasty players in Alt shot or Matchplay. Hang in there, the good far outweigh the bad.

Doc :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2019 5:04 PM

bgall3265:
    I have been playing ever since WGT started.

Under what ID? The one you're using now came 3 years after WGT started. 

I call BS on you and your 67 ranked rounds.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2019 5:24 PM

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2019 8:51 PM

bgall3265:

Hello Everybody!!!!

Just wanted to drop a post saying I am back after over a year hiatus.  I love this game and especially the community. However, If I have one more match that ends up with an opponent throwing out F bombs, good shot or bad, win or lose the match or hole, I will be looking for other avenues.  I have been playing ever since WGT started.  But in the past 2 years or so, the common sense of respect to ones opponent is getting bad.

You say that you just came back after being gone for a year?   But yet, you stated " in the past two years or so, "   which is it, gone for a year or playing in the last two years ? 

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2019 12:29 AM
    Luckystar5:

bgall3265:

Hello Everybody!!!!

You say that you just came back after being gone for a year?   But yet, you stated " in the past two years or so, "   which is it, gone for a year or playing in the last two years ? 

seems clear to me what he is saying.....over the last 2 years the level of respect from players has dropped.....this last year he has had a break.....seems the same in forums where people just want to jump on you and make an issue of everything you say......
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2019 12:47 AM

bgall3265:

However, If I have one more match that ends up with an opponent throwing out F bombs, good shot or bad, win or lose the match or hole, I will be looking for other avenues.

LOL.....OK, good luck with that, but "WHY" even come back?

Like you know that will happen, just a matter of time! You even more or less said it in your post, then put a bullseye on your chest for all the wack jobs with this post! LOL

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2019 7:46 AM

MGB01:
    Luckystar5:

bgall3265:

Hello Everybody!!!!

seems clear to me what he is saying.....over the last 2 years the level of respect from players has dropped.....this last year he has had a break.....seems the same in forums where people just want to jump on you and make an issue of everything you say......

I didn't jump all over him, just asked him to clarify his statement. But since you brought it up, why say something to just me?  Hmmmmmm

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2019 8:00 AM

Total Alt shot and individual matches equals 38. Must have been having really bad luck all those years in squaring off with unruly or nasty opponents.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2019 8:28 AM

Luckystar5:
    I didn't jump all over him, just asked him to clarify his statement. But since you brought it up, why say something to just me?  Hmmmmmm

I think you were just the monkey in the middle, Lucky, I started it all by calling BS on the OP. This wasn't some noob with a silly rant, this is a once in a while player making conflicting statements and empty threats, pretty much asking for it.

We both asked relevant questions of the OP and I'm betting neither one of us is going to get an answer. Let him look for those other avenues to fill his once a month visit here if he can't be straight with that community he supposedly loves.

RSS