Forums

Help › Forums

Clash 108

Thu, Sep 26 2019 4:14 AM (31 replies)
  • Bushbeater4
    1,400 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2019 7:36 PM

jacktrade51:
    So ...we could get into top 10 easily but none of us want to buy passes.  Maybe, you were the idiot buying passes in your former club?

I can see from your number of posts that you like to hear yourself.  I am not sure why you lowered yourself to name calling, but I wanted to say that Ken's original post was about WGT doing something to make the Clash a better event. 

I know Ken well and helped him earn his Gold Putter also playing in the Bro CC.  I also know he is a tremendous clasher but an even more generous and giving person.  I am not the person who spends a lot of credits clashing, but Ken was always there to gift passes and balls to people like myself who wanted to play.  I did want to play and after winning my own Gold Putter back in Clash #73 with The Georgian I worked hard to help other team mates get one too.  I did not back off because I was rewarded with a GP. I have personally amassed well over 200,000 points in clashing and that was mostly due to generous people like Ken and others.  It was because I also liked the format.  I still play in a little three man club and we usually finish in the top 75.  

The point I see here is that it is time for WGT to give greater rewards to a competition that they created to make $$$.  They make a lot of money and give back virtually nothing in the form of virtual prizes.  I hope WGT steps it up and gives away better prizes to at least the top 50 Clashing Clubs.  Really WGT how much does a few sleeves of virtual balls cost?  Give ten sleeves to clubs 2-10 and then at least five sleeves to clubs 11-25 and save the lousy prize of one sleeve for the 26-50 top finishing clubs.  With that incentive WGT would make back more than they give out.

Tim

• Kenbo00
    434 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 4:14 AM

Sorry, maybe a mixup… I was talking to jacktrade51 not you. I buy my passes and always have. I'm the one who said I felt I had the credibility to discuss the clash because I am fully invested in it and earned my golden putter playing in it. jacktrade51 said maybe I was an idiot for buying passes

RSS