Forums

Help › Forums

With more players comes more meter problems!??!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 25 2009 3:34 PM (3 replies)
  • SureHook08
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jan 1 2009 10:56 PM

My name is SureHook08 been playing maybe 2 weeks. I have noticed when there are alot of players on this game. It bogs down bigtime, I already have hard enough time trying to play it keep my composer, but then the meter just slows down so slow it screws up my timing,then I have worse shots leading to a nightmare round.Just play a round and find out for yourself. Ty for letting me speak my mind.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Jan 2 2009 9:01 AM

Welcome to the WGT, SureHook!

It's pretty much a general consensus amongst the top tier of players that when you play multiplayer, you don't really play for score because it does play laggier than the single player.  Multiplayer is a good time to smack it around and learn what works and what doesn't.

Single player is the time to focus on scoring.

• GLADSTONESCREWER
    749 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2009 5:26 AM

Hi,

I have also noticed this from time to time, is there anyway of improving it like perhaps getting more ram or maybe upgrading graphics card, i am no pc buff but maybe someone on here could advise as i hear some people get it worse than others, thx

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2009 3:34 PM

Hi Gladstone, yes it does help to have better ram and processor speeds, but slowdowns could also be caused by your internet connection (esp wireless), wireless mice, and whether you run disk cleanups. http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/635/2552.aspx

RSS