Forums

Help › Forums

**2019 VUSAm LIVE!**

Fri, Oct 4 2019 1:30 PM (71 replies)
  • alph51
    677 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2019 7:25 AM

Good luck to all! I hope all attending have a great time. I'll be watching from NY and I have to root for my former cc mate Jason.

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2019 2:01 PM

Borat74:

Im on Nights over the weekend,so i know exactly what i will be doing and it wont be working while this is on:-)

GL Folks

Same as you always do Paul, Absolutely Jack Chit lol

Have fun Gang

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2019 4:36 AM

Mags and Jason were there yesterday.  Simon and Ravi had late flights.  Today we start early at 10am with practice and tweaking things.  We’ll go live at 3pm Pacific.  We were there yesterday from 5:30pm to 11pm.  We saw a lot of great stuff...even got to look into a crystal ball about the future.  Let me just say everyone can relax about all the flash talk BS and just embrace the game even more.  The future looks FABULOUS!

If you’re close to Vegas come on down!!!!  Today could be a great day in WGT land for the USA.  Jason is playing extremely well.  Mags also.  This 4 player format will be much better than last year.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2019 4:55 AM

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2019 7:02 PM

• Changnoi43
    80 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2019 7:23 PM

Congrats to former Wooden Tee member Birchi who is the 

2019 Virtual U.S. Amateur Champion

His stellar iron play in both matches against Mags and Y46 was the difference.

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2019 7:32 PM

Congratulations to the winner, Birchi!

I watched all of the first semi, back 9 of the 2nd, and first 11 of the finals live.

The really interesting thing is they all have different styles on playing.   Different use of spins, on-ding vs. off ding.  I saw some wedge shots thinking it was not going to work.  It did.

I was hoping to learn something.  What I learned is I have to figure my own game out.

Some of the iron shots I saw that hit a hill in the perfect spot and watch the ball roll to hole … those were amazing.

Congrats to all 4.

Still figuring out how to plug their shots and putts into my brain (or at least my finger).

Tom.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2019 7:43 PM

birchi:

fmagnets:

WGTChampion:

Who's coming to hang out in Vegas? Who's going to win the tournament?

I'll come, but don't let that put anyone off.

Birchi will win the tournament - at least that's what he's telling me every day :-)

So... Simon wasn't just kidding after all.

Boy, he was on fire!! Congratulations! :-)

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2019 12:20 AM
    congrats to birchi.....wow i missed it ...work unfortunatly but ill watch the replay.....hope all the guys enjoyed vegas
  • andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2019 12:50 AM

It was also great to know that there’s definitely gonna be life after flash.

I watched the first semi but being in Europe it was getting on time wise, almost 3 in the morning here.

Congrats to the winner, Birchi

RSS