Help › Forums

**2019 VUSAm LIVE!**

Fri, Oct 4 2019 1:30 PM (71 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2019 11:16 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

Wow... thanks for the epilogue, Paul.

I watched everything on live (good to live on the West Coast) and enjoyed your commentary very much. You did a wonderful job and I could tell you were more relaxed than last year. Loved your wit, banters, voice and mustache. LOL Hope you will do it again next year.

Cheers. :-)

Simon

Thanks Simon!  I may have been more relaxed vs. last year as I was injured on Tuesday before the event, had a CT scan on Wednesday, and the docs had me on "concussion protocol"...so it was probably the meds  LMAO.  Although I didn't take any the day of the event until after the victor was announced...then it was a double dose. :-)

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 1:30 PM

pmm711:
    Thanks Simon!  I may have been more relaxed vs. last year as I was injured on Tuesday before the event, had a CT scan on Wednesday, and the docs had me on "concussion protocol"...so it was probably the meds  LMAO.  Although I didn't take any the day of the event until after the victor was announced...then it was a double dose. :-)

Missed your reply while reading other useless postings and threads.

I guess the meds help in many different ways, especially double-dosed ones. LOL

Hope the injury was nothing serious and you're okay now, Paul.

RSS