Help › Forums

consecutive days

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 3 2019 5:45 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WillTrickelson
    3 Posts
    Mon, Sep 16 2019 11:48 AM

Thanks for nothing wgt. 696 days POOF! bad game bad everything. adios.

• WGTShamWow
    906 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2019 9:18 AM

Have you tried messaging member services? They are pretty lenient on missed days and would probably update this for you. Try messaging them at members@worldgolftour.com . 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2019 10:17 AM

Will, I am not sure why you play WGT.

You have played over 1500 alternate shot matches so you seem to enjoy doing rounds with others. Yet you have no friends, which would make it easier to form a foursome without relying on randoms.

You have reached level 100 which should allow you to get some of the top equipment yet you use two level 8 wedges.

It has been about 950 days since you first started WGT so you went about 250 before the consecutive day record became important. Or perhaps it didn't become important to you until you hit a higher number of consecutive days.

If losing your consecutive day streak makes you decide to quit, then any fun that you have been having is imaginary. Personally I have had two streaks that went over 700 days. Each time I knew that I was not going to be able to keep the streak alive. (Hard to play in the middle of Alaska with no internet service.) Yet here I am because the game means more to me than a daily sigh in. 

Please evaluate how you feel and if that streak was the only thing about WGT that kept you interested, then quit.  Otherwise, get started on a new streak just as many of us have.

And perhaps WGT will give you the 696 days you want back. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2019 12:19 PM

• WillTrickelson
    3 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2019 12:34 PM

Wow y'all just have everything figured out. Like talking to a wall.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2019 1:20 PM

WillTrickelson:
    adios.

Yet he has played today. LMAO

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2019 1:23 PM

message them is definitely the way to go .

got your balls back as well .

Golf Diver GIF - Golf Diver FreshCatch GIFs

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2019 6:55 PM

WillTrickelson:

WillTrickelson:

Wow y'all just have everything figured out. Like talking to a wall.

Well, it's not to hard to figure out.

Play at least one shot each WGT day and the CDP bonus continues.

Miss a day or more and it stops.

Your choice.

If it is not fun, do something that is.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2019 8:25 PM

WillTrickelson:

I must ask , in all seriousness, ....based on the equipment you have and being L100...

CDP only helps level up to get better equipment and help out your a country club and seeing that you aren't really upgrading clubs and aren't part of a club does it really even matter?

Trick is to figure out what time of day your "new day" starts and take a shot before that time expires.  There's a countdown timer in the game client to let you know how long before the new day starts and an indicator showing if you are good or not for the current day.  

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 3:49 PM

I just hit a 1,000 days last night. Doesn't mean anything really, just a goal for me and by no means is that all I play for.

• PAGES
RSS