Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Ryder Cup 2019

Tue, Jan 7 2020 8:01 PM (350 replies)
  • birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2019 1:36 PM

The second round is in the books and ended with another 5.5 - 4.5 score line in favour of Team ROW, putting the total score at 11 - 9.

The third round will be played over the span of 14 days and will include six alt shot matches. Here they are:

• f1dget
    4,074 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2019 7:45 PM

We are at the half way stage in the 2019 Ryder Cup and only 2 points and a coat of paint separate these two teams.

What a spectacle thus far, we've had 2 rounds with 30 of the best in the business locking horns and scrapping it out in the back yards of WGT. Round 3 is up shortly so go stock that fridge with some beer give wifey the credit card (she will disappear for ages trust me it works) then go drop the kids off to someone who cares and rip into some pay per view Ryder Cup golf, it doesn't get any better!!!

Good luck to both teams moving forward - I would also just like to add a BIG THANK YOU to Simon for putting on another extravaganza for our pleasure and to all the support crew who have helped made things easier for him. Keep up the good work boys half way there.

Tikitiboo!! 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Nov 18 2019 3:38 PM

a behind-the-scenes view of the over-the-top workload that the event organizers face with the help from the WGT community. From the event Host to the Chap who brews the coffee, a nod is given to those who donated their time, resources, skills, & funds to make this a high-caliber 5-star WGT event.

• Tgkomv
    617 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2019 8:00 AM

Two great posts above, Jay and Yancy! This is making WGT feel less virtual and more personal and communal. It's been a great event. Thanks to Simon and the other organisers. And a big thanks to the great commentators and all the viewers. Now go out there and have fun! Cheers, Tom

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2019 10:06 AM

Cracking post there Tom, Could not agree more.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2019 2:13 PM

WGT Ryder Cup 2019 - R3 at Pebble Beach - Where/Why to Watch

The elite teams of WGT golfers are chomping at the bit for this week's matches held at the world famous Pebble Beach golf course overlooking the Pacific Ocean. These matches will be teams of 2 in alternate shot mode. Still anyone's event to win -- Europe & ROW aka Rest of The World are geared up and expect a wild ride at Pebble!

Official WGT Ryder Cup 2019 Twitch Live Streams Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/wgtrydercup/ #WGT #WGTgolf #VirtualGolf #WGTrydercup #PebbleBeach #Golf

Thanks - I am Yancy

@TeamYancy

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2019 1:56 PM

Schedule for 5 of the 6 alt shot matches in the next week and a half:

All matches to be streamed with live commentary on our Twitch channel.

• binkybaxter1
    1,556 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 8:13 AM
    doubleeaglerob/yiannis v forrrrrrrr/furkh if i were an organiser id put that Aussie commentator on every match :) turned a great game into a superb game.
  • carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 8:26 AM

binkybaxter1:
    doubleeaglerob/yiannis v forrrrrrrr/furkh if i were an organiser id put that Aussie commentator on every match :) turned a great game into a superb game.

The Electrifying Jay is hard man to get every day in the show ;) 

7 figure Salary, Private Jet n 2 Lambo ;) ;) 

but

We are on it. We will see more of JAY in round 4 :) :) 

- Carl 

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 9:21 AM

So gutted I missed this game live, Watched the full 1 hr 48 mins back though.

Cracking game with some magnificent play even on the last hole.

Outstanding Commentary from (big bog) Jay lol, Superb job Sir..!

Well done Guys, What a Show!

RSS