Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Ryder Cup 2019

Tue, Jan 7 2020 8:01 PM (350 replies)
  • duffputt
    314 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 1:11 PM

Young46 wins 3 up against duffputt.

Steady play by Young all the way, duff flying hard from the start but lands hard on concrete later on so fair result

• Young46
    1,292 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 1:48 PM

Great game Duff, you were just throwing absolute darts through the first 8 holes!

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 2:08 PM

Great first match, congrats to Jason!

Here's our streaming timetable for the rest of the week. We'll have one match each (both hosted on the RC Twitch channel) on Thursday and Friday.

A whole bunch of matches on Saturday, including two presented on our Twitch channel with live commentary and giveaways. (2pm and 4pm)

The last match with live commentary and giveaways will be presented on Sunday, 2pm.

*(The two remaining matches will most likely be streamed as well, but we don't have a date and time yet)

• jackietesco
    620 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 12:35 PM

watched young46......great commentary.....pushing it......hope the rest can follow suit in such a fantastic event

• Tgkomv
    617 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 3:04 PM

Thanks, Greg, for the great match. We both made some clutch putts, but yours were amazing. Well done! I think a draw was the best result.

• forrrrrrrr
    394 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 5:43 PM

Great game Tom. Nerve-racking but fun. lol
    Yep....A draw was a fair result.
    Cheers

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 3:22 PM

Great game with Amisz0!  back and forth on the front then I caught some fire on the back and pulled out the win 3up.  Thanks for the game and good luck the rest of the way!

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 3:29 PM

Like last year Team ROW got off to a hot start and is leading 3-1 after the first four matches.

We'll have four games tomorrow. The first two are Yiannis1970-Furkh at 12pm EST and DoubleEagleRob-kelsp at 12.30 EST. Those will be streamed on their private channels and you can find those links in the spreadsheet

Starting at 2pm EST we'll have a live show with our two commentators f1dget and Yancy. There will be giveaways during both matches, first Naturali-birchi at 2pm EST, then frenchconnect-fmagnets at 4pm EST. Make sure to tune into our livestream for that.

Speaking of livestream: A big thank you to Johnny aka WigerToods2010 for providing us with great looking logos to make the channel more optically pleasing! 

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 3:38 PM

Just a note: I will be streamin here:

https://www.twitch.tv/yiannis1970bandit

Not in youtube.

• jbboon
    20 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2019 4:07 AM

"Wednesday 1k giveaway"

posted on your wall, but not sure if you will notice.

Hi. I won the 1k giveaway on Wednesday's live stream.  Is it possible to gift Woodeworkery(Gary), a sleeve of L87 Titleist balls instead of me receiving the 1k?

Thanks JB

RSS