Forums

Help › Forums

Converting credits to gift card?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 15 2019 10:34 PM (30 replies)
  • SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 12:08 PM

Hi guys, I red somewhere, not sure now, we can convert credits to Amazon gift card. Think I red 160k credits for $250. I just need to unload few credits to something I can use on something else..Has anyone done this, or info on how to do it? legally of course..thanks

• alosso
    21,036 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 1:13 PM

Read this, verify your account and buy.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 1:13 PM

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 1:31 PM

TopShelf2010:

SlickHunter:
    I’ve done my share of gifting, and still doing it

And I cannot thank you enough for that. LOL

SlickHunter:
    we can convert credits to Amazon gift card. Think I red 160k credits for $250

It used to be ( back in the day ) that gift cards were available in the Pro Shop. Not sure if that option is still there or not. I see the Amazon and iPhone Cards are there, but not sure if they are still functional.

Don

Yes Don, the link Alosso gave, it shows Amazon and ITunes gift cards are locked. Like you said, maybe they don’t do it anymore..I may need to contact C/S for confirmation.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 1:36 PM

I think if you become verified, they unlock!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 1:57 PM

SlickHunter:
    it shows Amazon and ITunes gift cards are locked.

Not sure if you just didn't go far enough but clicking "Learn More" gets you to the purchase page.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 2:32 PM

YankeeJim:

SlickHunter:
    it shows Amazon and ITunes gift cards are locked.

Not sure if you just didn't go far enough but clicking "Learn More" gets you to the purchase page.

I went as far as the purchase section. The problem is, it wouldn’t let me enter my level and tier, which are needed. I was doing it on mobile, maybe it needs to be done on PC, I’ll try that out.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 2:48 PM

SlickHunter:
    I went as far as the purchase section. The problem is, it wouldn’t let me enter my level and tier, which are needed. I was doing it on mobile, maybe it needs to be done on PC, I’ll try that out.

alosso did also say verify your account.

How do I verify my account so I can purchase Elite Collection items?

You can start the process of verifying your account by filling out the Verification Form

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 3:19 PM

DodgyPutter:

SlickHunter:

alosso did also say verify your account.

How do I verify my account so I can purchase Elite Collection items?

You can start the process of verifying your account by filling out the Verification Form

Thank you..i should be able to do that, and the rest of the requirements..I didn’t think it was that simple, but hopefully.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 11:32 AM

Thanks for the links above, finally got my account verified. 

RSS