Forums

Help › Forums

Bailouts

Fri, Sep 20 2019 5:53 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TedYoung1
    11 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2019 2:50 PM

It happens all the time and is getting under my skin.

I get a match and the opponent bails out after 1 or 2 holes.

Perhaps this "Amateur" wasn't the easy mark they were looking for.

How do I start commenting on their Reputation ratings?

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2019 8:32 AM

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2019 1:17 PM

Though unfortunate that you do run into these types from time to time, naming names is frowned upon in open forums, per WGT's posting guidelines. Just a heads up.

Doc :)

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2019 1:48 PM

TedYoung1:
    How do I start commenting on their Reputation ratings?
    Not an active feature.

You might want to post on their wall but they'd probably delete it at once.

The best way to personal peace is "Block and forget" - takes only five seconds!

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2019 2:09 PM

These guys are correct .

Worst thing you can do is get angry .

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Sep 16 2019 3:52 PM

I'm not exactly sure, that those that bailed on you, did so because you aren't the easy mark?  I applaud your confidence, but not your arrogance.  Seeing as you can't hit but maybe 4 greens in regulation, and then being 29 feet from the cup, are you sure they just didn't want to waste their time humiliating you? You should be alot farther up the ladder than amateur. Posting on their reputation would probably hold no water with anyone.  Go and play more practice rounds , get better, and then go and practice some more, then go out and attack someone.  Your stats, and friend list tell many on here that you aren't very serious about being competative.  Good luck to you ,  key words here are practice  X 10. 

• jabonic
    854 Posts
    Mon, Sep 16 2019 4:16 PM

Luckystar5:
    I applaud your confidence, but not your arrogance.  Seeing as you can't hit but maybe 4 greens in regulation, and then being 29 feet from the cup, are you sure they just didn't want to waste their time humiliating you? You should be alot farther up the ladder than amateur.
    Well done Lucky.  What a nice guy you are.  Trash the guy and tell him about everything that he can't do then wish him good luck at the end.

Very classy and you wonder why people don't come in here to ask for advice. 

SMH.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Sep 16 2019 4:19 PM

Hmmmmm,  trash somebody, that's trying to find out how to trash people?  What am I missing here?  

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Sep 16 2019 5:03 PM

Let me clarify,  by saying that I wasn't trashing him ,I   just laying some facts on the line.  He came out on here, by trashing someone,  even calling them out by name,.  (post has since been edited ) then he's asking how to trash someone's reputation.  Wow if he takes what I said as a trashing, well cool,  he started dishing it out, shouldn't he expect to get it back? 

• 2questions
    856 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2019 1:16 PM

Luckystar5:
    Go and play more practice rounds , get better, and then go and practice some more, then go out and attack someone.  Your stats, and friend list tell many on here that you aren't very serious about being competative.  Good luck to you

Practice. 

Well said.  Thanx..

I hear there may be many reasons why any particular match might suddenly 'discontinue'.  Focusing on our own efforts, and...improvements might be something to incorporate. 

Slow clap.  Nice.

- Ty

• PAGES
RSS