Forums

Help › Forums

Golf Balls

Fri, Sep 6 2019 1:38 PM (7 replies)
  • kp0010
    1 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2019 1:55 PM

After i pay a fortune for upgraded golf balls, I now have several balls with just one. I can only save one into my bag so when it goes out in middle of game, i am forced to play with a basic ball or upgrade to an entire sleeve. That is not right. i should be able to load mulitple single selections into my bag.

What are you doing about that.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2019 9:45 PM

kp0010:

Nothing.  

Don't expect this to change.  WGT sells balls by the sleeve and probably will never change that.  They also go with the custom of playing only one type of ball in a round - as in done in many tournaments in RL.

With single balls, sometimes I just load one up and go out and whack it around until I lose it or wear it out.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Sep 5 2019 4:30 AM

kp0010:

Nothing.

But you can.....

On the right is a search bar, type in your query and see where your request takes you

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Sep 5 2019 5:35 AM

Play CTTH tournaments with those remnants.  Nine hits per round and if the ball dies during the round there won't be many shots to take with the white rock.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Sep 5 2019 6:38 AM

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Sep 5 2019 8:23 AM

Don, you make an excellent point that the OP needs to keep in mind for the future. Always nice to have someone looking at the big picture rather than being focused on a single pane.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Fri, Sep 6 2019 5:40 AM

kp0010:

After i pay a fortune for upgraded golf balls, I now have several balls with just one. I can only save one into my bag so when it goes out in middle of game, i am forced to play with a basic ball or upgrade to an entire sleeve. That is not right. i should be able to load mulitple single selections into my bag.

Nothing what so ever . Now you have :

#1 A 6 year old account so you have been here playing for quite some time .

#2 A ball that you dont need at your tier . You`re wasting credits that you could be using for club upgrades .

#3 You dont need several types of balls . All you need is one . Pick a ball and stick with it if you want to improve your game play .

#4 Why would you start a round with only 1 ball ? The game gives you chances to edit your clubs before you start to play . So why start with 1 ball when you know how you will end up . 

All of the balls you have are in your inventory not your bag . Once you start your round then you no longer have access to your inventory . You have been playing long enough now to know this . Its nothing new and its been then way from the start of the game . If it has`nt changed in the 6 years of your being here it wont be changing now .

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Fri, Sep 6 2019 1:38 PM

+1!

lonniescott711:
    Once you start your round then you no longer have access to your inventory .
    This - the bag is closed.

RSS