Help › Forums

Surveys not working

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 31 2019 8:29 PM (4 replies)
  • TreasureHunter
    8 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 7:24 AM

I personally enjoy doing the surveys.

But since 8/30/2019 they have stopped working all together.

I get a message saying " Sorry! We ran into a problem trying to take you to our partners website. Please try something else for now.  "

Whats going on?

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 12:49 PM

Hmmm.

I don't usually do surveys but when I clicked on them in mobile, they came up and allowed me to start a survey.

Maybe it was a bug from the latest update, but I have not heard this issue before.  

Sounds like it might have been a temporary inability to connect to Peanut Labs, but I don't know.

• GBPiano
    262 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 4:47 PM

Same issue here.  Top row all 126 credits useless.  Any other amonts +/- that open immediately reward 5 credits.

Then NOTHING opens for 12-18 hours.

Four years of play for no $$ streaks ends?  Retire from this time killer!  OK - WASTE of time... LMAO

Best of luck!!!

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 8:00 PM

Are you on mobile? I get that error message every time I try to take a Peanut Labs survey on mobile from home. If I try even a mile or 2 from home they work. So you might try taking them away from home. Could be zip code specific. Same with the offers on mobile from home. I get a message saying “ Sorry there are no offers available” but even a few miles from home I get plenty of offers. 

If you are on mobile and can access a PC  the Peanut Labs surveys work quite well. 

I found something interesting today. I tried the offer wall on mobile again with the same result. I then turned of WI-FI  and tried again and it worked correctly. Did a one offer for 10 credits and 2 Peanut Labs surveys for 126 credits each. To test I turned WI-FI back on and only the credit reward videos worked. 

So if you are having problems with the offer wall and surveys on mobile you might try them with WI-FI turned off. Worked for me.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 8:29 PM

they told me when someone didn't pay on a survey and I made them pay(PL's) it cost them (a few  cents), so they permanently banned my account for asking for my credits.....

LOL NO BS....

RSS