Forums

Help › Forums

flash player

Fri, Nov 1 2019 4:13 AM (27 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2019 10:29 AM

YankeeJim:
    Do you suppose downloading an older version of a browser along with an older version of Flash would eliminate this whole issue? That seems to be the only difference in browsers for me.
    That seems like a workable solution to me Jim. The only issues that I can think of at the moment to screw that up would be, WGT pulling the flash version of the game from the website, which may or may not happen. Or Microsoft going through with their plan to block flash from running in their supported operating systems.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2019 1:37 PM

ScottHope:

YankeeJim:
    Do you suppose downloading an older version of a browser along with an older version of Flash would eliminate this whole issue? That seems to be the only difference in browsers for me.
    That seems like a workable solution to me Jim. The only issues that I can think of at the moment to screw that up would be, WGT pulling the flash version of the game from the website, which may or may not happen. Or Microsoft going through with their plan to block flash from running in their supported operating systems.

Earlier this week due to all the flash crashes with the latest version of flash (32.0.0.238) I rolled back to flash version 18.0.0.375.The game runs so much smoother and stable.

Then after reading what Jim said about an older browser and older flash version might eliminate the whole issue. assuming he meant the messed up top menu I decided to try one of them on the forums and other pages to find out. It didn't eliminate the issue. It actually made it somewhat worse. Trying to load any of the secure pages. My account,get credits, and the pro shop gives me an error message they are all similar to this on for my account page. 

This webpage is not available

The webpage at https://www.wgt.com/user/myaccount.aspx might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
    Error 113 (net::ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH): Unknown error.
    This was with SRWare Iron version 23.0.1300.0(170000) flash version 18.0.0.375
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2019 2:09 PM

borntobesting:
    Then after reading what Jim said about an older browser and older flash version might eliminate the whole issue. assuming he meant the messed up top menu I decided to try one of them on the forums and other pages to find out. It didn't eliminate the issue.

I'd say Flash has nothing to do with it, it's something on WGT's end. Flash is just reflecting the coding. I opened my account in this (Chrome) browser, copied the URL and pasted it into my dedicated game browser--same result.

Kinda looking like a low priority item WGT will eventually address.  :-(

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2019 2:14 PM

Let's worry about it nearer the time, huh?

For all we know WGT might have a nice new format for us to play on in a few months. 8 )

• Steven9413
    3 Posts
    Wed, Sep 11 2019 12:12 AM

Prior this week because of all the glimmer crashes with the most recent rendition of the blaze (32.0.0.238) I moved back to streak adaptation 18.0.0.375. The game runs so much smoother and stable. 8) 

At that point subsequent to perusing the thing Jim said about a more established program and more established glimmer adaptation may dispense with the entire issue. expecting he implied the destroyed top menu I chose to give one of them a shot the discussions and different pages to discover. It didn't dispense with the issue. It really exacerbated it to some degree. Attempting to stack any of the protected pages. My record, get credits, and the master shop gives me a blunder message they are largely like this one for my record page.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Sep 11 2019 8:10 AM

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Sep 12 2019 10:55 PM

Sure are a lot of player names starting with steven94 that are hack tier.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2019 1:20 AM

I suspect Steven is a bot.  : )

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2019 1:56 PM

ScottHope:

I suspect Steven is a bot.  : )

Need a new CC.

"Lots of Bots"

The member list could be confusing, though!

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2019 11:02 PM

TopShelf2010:

Steven9413:
    Prior this week because of all the glimmer crashes with the most recent rendition of the blaze (32.0.0.238) I moved back to streak adaptation 18.0.0.375. The game runs so much smoother and stable. 8) 

Prior to this week?

You just joined yesterday no?

Don

Don with a couple of minor changes that is my post from earlier in the thread. 

RSS