Forums

Help › Forums

malpractice

Fri, Sep 20 2019 7:08 AM (23 replies)
  • Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2019 5:50 PM

you know...one time when I had too much to drink, I took the bus home.  I was pretty damn proud of myself as I'd never driven a bus before.....

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 2:14 AM

Disneylandman:

one can not mis a put 10 ft i made burdies all round then my putter dies last hole fake fake iam sueing the maker for slander

Oh “Walt”,  (just a hunch that “Disneylandman’s real name is Walt!!) Thank You so much for the well needed laugh!!! 😂🤣

just a quick fyi, ‘slander’ is the act of spreading false rumors and statements damaging a persons reputation ... not quite sure how YOU are going to sue WGT for that when you’re kinda the one preforming the act of slander, but maybe you will set some legal precedent(?) in any case good luck with that!!

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Sep 1 2019 12:48 PM

hpurey:
    mostly due to not having enough time to play.  

what?

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Sun, Sep 1 2019 1:52 PM

Ducati916:

you know...one time when I had too much to drink, I took the bus home.  I was pretty damn proud of myself as I'd never driven a bus before.....

Hahaha--that's some funny chit there

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Sep 1 2019 2:43 PM

andwhy67:

hpurey:

what?

and why?

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Sep 1 2019 2:43 PM

oops

• MARKDMK
    231 Posts
    Sun, Sep 1 2019 6:49 PM

Disneylandman:

one can not mis a put 10 ft i made burdies all round then my putter dies last hole fake fake iam sueing the maker for slander

Suing anybody for anything is a national sport in USA. :D

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Sun, Sep 1 2019 7:36 PM

Heineken is skunk piss, better off to spill it.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Sep 1 2019 7:52 PM
    Not sure the kid has enough cereal box top coupons to hire an attorney!
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Sep 1 2019 9:38 PM

DodgyPutter:

andwhy67:

hpurey:

what?

and why?

When the madness after the latest downtime was going on I was busy with stuff around the house and pretty busy at work.  (and some know I play more rounds at work than home when I can LOL).  Anyways, with the yellow callaway glitching, the game was so unbearable that I wasn't even taking the few minutes I could to try to play.  Then I figured out it was just the ball and switched.  

I did get a response from WGT that alot of players have been contacting them with similar complaints regarding the yellow callaways and confirmed that they are still working on it.  :)

RSS