Forums

Help › Forums

Following newest downtime

Wed, Aug 28 2019 5:02 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 1:18 AM

i bought yellow callaways, they are in my itinerary , but when I try and equip them , I have no ball, swing meter or shot pal, on mobile , iPad 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 1:32 AM

bossbird:

i bought yellow callaways, they are in my itinerary , but when I try and equip them , I have no ball, swing meter or shot pal, on mobile , iPad 

There are a ton of problems on PC.

Menus screwed, player profiles screwed up, ......a mess.

But Oakmont is back on mobile and can be reached through the back door on PC!

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 2:22 AM

Yep, a lot of problems. Oakmont can be set up as a tournament within your cc`s, i just did it but there are no pins.

Bjorn

• SpauldingSmails3
    260 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 3:15 AM

I agree....menus are a disaster.  How do you mess up things that were not BROKEN to start with.  Why is anyone touching the code for things that do not need attention?!!!???

• JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 5:12 AM

My menu all messed up as well and every player profile I now click on shows no Country Club name and few other mistakes ???.....Sometimes gotta laugh...

On a separate note (or question) I took a screenshot of my screwed up profile page but cant figure out how to paste it to a post here??   

I know how to post  other things IE: Paragraphs or quotes or replays ...But apparently "Screenshots" are not the same?    First time I ever tried 

any help would be appreciated 

JD

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 6:35 AM

JDGHOST:

My menu all messed up as well and every player profile I now click on shows no Country Club name and few other mistakes ???.....Sometimes gotta laugh...

On a separate note (or question) I took a screenshot of my screwed up profile page but cant figure out how to paste it to a post here??   

I know how to post  other things IE: Paragraphs or quotes or replays ...But apparently "Screenshots" are not the same?    First time I ever tried 

any help would be appreciated 

JD

This thread should help you

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/302656.aspx

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 6:36 AM

I bought a sleeve of Yellow L55 Callaways and keep getting an error and when I do get the game to load up, all I get is an invisible ball.  Have cleared cache/cookies and tried two different browser.  Sigh guess I'll try a 3rd browser.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 7:00 AM

I am on mobile and when I equip my new yellow callaways , and go to play a game , I have no ball , no meter and no shot pal , so I am unable to play , and have to cancel out of the round

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 8:19 AM

bossbird:

I am on mobile and when I equip my new yellow callaways , and go to play a game , I have no ball , no meter and no shot pal , so I am unable to play , and have to cancel out of the round

confirmed, same for me too. 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 12:21 PM

SpauldingSmails3:

I agree....menus are a disaster.  How do you mess up things that were not BROKEN to start with.  Why is anyone touching the code for things that do not need attention?!!!???

As a long-time software developer - I can tell you this is what happens with extremely complex software.

Unintended consequences - I can guess they did not specifically change the code for the menus, but even slight changes somewhere can influence behavior elsewhere in an imperfect code.

• PAGES
RSS