skip nav

Forums

Using coins to upgrade equipment

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 25 2019 7:05 PM by SimonTheBeetle. 3 replies.
  • TheCarGuy United States
    10 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 5:08 PM

Whenever I play s spin, it says something about using coins to upgrade my equipment. So far, the only use I have found for the coins is to buy into a game. How can I use coins to buy clubs, balls, etc?

Digg
    Delicious
  • BOZskills United States
    93 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 5:55 PM

Cg,if you go to the pro shop click on club sets you'll see various sets and some individual clubs that can be purchased with coins. Additionally,coins can be used to upgrade apparel enhancements. Hope this helps gl.

Digg
    Delicious
  • el3n1 United States
    2,573 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 6:54 PM

There are some coin club rental sets., that are slight upgrades to the starter gear.. i did a post and summary of the lower 3 sets (found it)  ... there is a link in a few threads but it isnt coming up in a search.  Look in the thread .... coins what are they good for.  Second page...gives some info and link to original post.

Digg
    Delicious
  • SimonTheBeetle Canada
    770 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 7:05 PM

WGT should allow players to buy balls with silver coins, for a limited time at least, once or twice a year during Christmas and VUSO seasons for instance. That way, the coins would be much more valuable, making PC players want to try (and convert to) the mobile version, many would play way more in coin rooms to earn them. I know I would!

Digg
    Delicious
RSS