Forums

Help › Forums

My 1st Dbl. Eagle

Tue, Aug 27 2019 2:22 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 12:47 PM

Alrighty then ( sorry no replay ). Wolf Creek #12 229yds to pin, 20 degree tailwind left to right, select 225 punch with 80% bs, ball hits the lower right green , rolls far enough past the pin to catch the downslope, and the rest as they say is history. Needless to say, "I'm stoked!".

Yeah, I know the Dbl. Eagle club is closed since all the new equipment came out, an' we don't have to make 'em with rocks an' broomsticks anymore( hence this thread ) but hey, it's my 1st an' I still wanted to crow about it a lil' bit .

Doc:)

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 1:02 PM

drmoose:

Alrighty then ( sorry no replay ). Wolf Creek #12 229yds to pin, 20 degree tailwind left to right, select 225 punch with 80% bs, ball hits the lower right green , rolls far enough past the pin to catch the downslope, and the rest as they say is history. Needless to say, "I'm stoked!".

Yeah, I know the Dbl. Eagle club is closed since all the new equipment came out, an' we don't have to make 'em with rocks an' broomsticks anymore( hence this thread ) but hey, it's my 1st an' I still wanted to crow about it a lil' bit .

Doc:)

Cool - sorry there is no replay!

BTW - Even though we can only officially "Save" 10 replays, you can keep the link to them elsewhere.  If you get a nice shot like this on PC, you can look at the replay and then click the "Share" button at the bottom and either:

1.  send it to yourself in an email, or

2.  Click the "Copy" button and then paste the link in another document to post later.  I have posted a number of these in my Profile blog.

Great job, Doc.

Over and out!

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 5:13 PM

TYVM Doc, no worries, the replay is in my head ( with all those voices ) whenever I want to see it.

Doc :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 8:17 PM

Hate to pop your bubble there Moose but you gotta get it in a ranked round for it to stick.  :-(

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 10:31 PM

Jeez Doc, eight years! You're almost as bad at this game as me, lol.

Congrats though, always a good feeling to get to another milestone.  ; )

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2019 3:48 AM

YankeeJim:
    Hate to pop your bubble there Moose but you gotta get it in a ranked round for it to stick.  :-(

Yeah , I know that Jim, lol. As Scott said, it only took me 8 years to get my 1st so at this rate, I should have a couple more in no time :). Thanks guys.

Doc :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2019 5:07 AM

drmoose:
    it only took me 8 years to get my 1st so at this rate, I should have a couple more in no time

They come in streaks so be ready. It took me 6 years to finally get one and then I get 3 of them in a week. WTF??  LOL

p.s., We have a guy in our CC (I won't use Alanti's name) who's still looking after almost 9 years. We keep encouraging him with replays of ours.  :-D

• Vector8000
    347 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2019 7:09 AM

That s totally awesome man!! Congrats !!

• Ladychipper
    22,684 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2019 7:55 AM

Outstanding Doc! 

I wish you many more to come!!

Blessings,

Marion :-)

PS:  you can put replay in your blog area as well.

• PAGES
RSS