Forums

Help › Forums

Ghost in the Machine

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 25 2019 1:05 PM (3 replies)
  • gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 9:12 AM

Can anyone explain to me, why the golfer I just played, comes up, "Player can not be found" when searching his profile while playing?

Nothing remarkable to note, I just check the clubs and balls, my opponents possess while playing against them...

This person is a ghost

--------------------------<*{{{{{-(

Edit: I just looked in the community, and he is listed there, however not while playing him

Hmmmmm

Above my pay grade......

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 9:16 AM

gonfission:
    Nothing remarkable to note, I just check the clubs and balls, my opponents possess while playing against them...

Just click on their name in the game, you see that and more.  :-)

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 9:44 AM

YankeeJim:
    Just click on their name in the game, you see that and more.  :-)

Now Jim,

I know I've done some moronic things in here, from time to time, HOWEVER, ;-),

I did click on his name during the game. That is how I size up an opponents demeanor, and skill level

I do thank you, for pointing out the obvious though... Good Sunday laugh, shakes fist at God...

When clicking on the name, the "otto response" comes up, NOT AVAILABLE

IDK, could be a momentary lapse of reason, I suppose

Enjoy the rest of the summer. I can't wait till all your homies leave this peninsula... I find myself behind New York drivers CONSTANTLY in the high speed lane, failing to give way to faster traffic.

Is this also the New Yorkers God given right? To control the speed limit to 70, when I "cough cough" and others are doing 95, where safe of course.

I just bought a new F250 3 weeks ago. It's almost as though I am targeted by New Yorkers and PRIUS's

Some jag off in a Prius floated into my drivers side from their passing lane, as to somehow guilt me for buying a behemoth

Tough hooters Prius owners.

The electric motors for those supposed environmental saviors, is the cause of mountains of ore to be converted, into the make up of the Prius' electric motors.

We NEVER hear anything about that, do we??

If it makes you environmentalists any happier, it costs me $91.00 bucks to fill the tank. Which lasts two days of current travel. So I'm doing my part to stop the use of fossil fuels, buy buying the dead dino's ......

By my reckoning, I will have purchased 1- 749 253 107th of the totality of oil left on the planet by the end of the year...

So, there's that......

------------------------<*{{{{{-(

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 1:05 PM

gonfission:
    So, there's that......

Monumental Post!  (did not quote it all to conserve electrons for the Priuses............)

RSS