Forums

Help › Forums

Good gaming mouse

Thu, Aug 29 2019 4:22 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • borntobesting
    9,622 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2019 11:40 AM

I am looking for recommendations for a good gaming mouse. By that I mean one that will last for more than a year or so. Playing WGT is quite hard on a mouse. In the almost 10 years that I have played WGT I have gone through several so called good gaming mice. None have lasted more than a year or so before the contacts start to wear out and I get false clicks. Sure I could switch buttons and use them longer but I have trouble playing using the right button. 

I have had 2 Logitech gaming mice that failed in barely over a year. ! Razer Death Adder. that lasted a year and half before failing,  A Mad Catz that didn't even last a year and most recently a Black Web gaming mouse(Black Web is a Walmart only product and cheaper than most) I got it on Black Friday in 2017. It started to fail yesterday. 

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I am getting tired of paying for mice that don't last as long as they should. 

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2019 12:14 PM

so far, and it has been awhile happy with

Logitech G502, and it was purchased at Walmart.  It's on the computer I use everyday and for WGT.  This emachines was also purchased at Walmart, even older then the mouse.  BTW it is wired.  Still have and they both do work, 2 different rechargeable Lobitechs.  Used for quite some time playing WGT.

• borntobesting
    9,622 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2019 7:09 PM

Logitech G502 was one of the ones I have that failed after barely over a year. 

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2019 7:29 PM

I don't know, Joe.

I just use cheaper mice for something like this where all I do is move and click.  I have using a older Logitech M185 cordless for quite a long time now.  I have a few older spares (corded and cordless) if I have a problem.

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2019 11:37 PM

Hi there

Iam using a mouse called 

Logitech M90 USB Mouse (Dark Grey)

I bought this from amazon India. It cost me 279 INR. I been using this since Aug 2017 and still good great. Had fallen couple of times and floor wasn't cotton either lol 

Incase, Click here ==> Amazon USA

- CD

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Fri, Aug 23 2019 3:27 AM

Is there really a need for a special mouse to play on here? I used the touchpad on my old laptop for many years till inevitably the pins on the buttons broke with all the clicking, after that i bought a mouse for 1.50 euros and it seems to work perfectly. Maybe it's just the placebo effect of using a fancy gaming mouse, don't know.

• treebeard
    227 Posts
    Fri, Aug 23 2019 4:50 AM

carlosdev:

Hi there

Iam using a mouse called 

Logitech M90 USB Mouse (Dark Grey)

I bought this from amazon India. It cost me 279 INR. I been using this since Aug 2017 and still good great. Had fallen couple of times and floor wasn't cotton either lol 

Incase, Click here ==> Amazon USA

- CD

I use this mouse too. I always buy 2 and get around a year out of them. The plusses with the mouse are :- It fits the hand very well and it's cheap. My 2 were £7.50 on e-bay.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 23 2019 5:11 AM

Nicole161106:
    Is there really a need for a special mouse to play on here?

No and that's my question to you, Joe (OP)-why do you want a gaming mouse? Do you play other things that need one? This game sure doesn't. The only thing I replace is the batteries in my Logitech M310 wireless mouse. Can't remember when I bought it it's been so long.  :-)

• ScottHope
    10,076 Posts
    Fri, Aug 23 2019 5:27 AM

Perhaps Joe has very strong hands and gives his mouses (mice?) a hard time.

Had my current one for 13 years. Mouse that is, not hand, lol.  ; )

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Aug 23 2019 6:34 AM

DoctorLarry:
    I just use cheaper mice for something like this where all I do is move and click.

Cheap works for me.Currently use the M100 Logitech. $12.00 at Walmart. If it last 2 years it is a small price to pay for hours of fun. .50 cents a month.

• PAGES
RSS