• 1irony
    415 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2019 1:30 PM

56 at BoFamous for me.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 5:27 AM

giraldin:

****************************************************************************

****************************************************************************

1irony United States
    312 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2019 1:30 PM

56 at BoFamous for me.

NOW THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is what I call AWESOME COMPETITION.  

BOTH GREAT players - BOTH winning their MP rounds and BOTH making the cut to move on in the Single Play rounds. 

Good Luck to you both. No matter which one of these talented players wins this extremely well organized Community Tournament, it would be a WGT Victory that would STAND ALONE as one of the Greatest WGT Victories. 

Again,,,Good Luck to you BOTH. 

GAME OOOOOOOOOOOOONNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 6:33 AM

Darren & Myself will be hitting up Erin Hills Tonight 9pm UK  4pm EST

In Honor of Dennis we are both playing with the Pinks for extra fun :-)

https://www.twitch.tv/amateur4sure

• javito1
    357 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 11:32 AM
    10.07.19 WGT Best of Famous Holes Full 18 Tour Champion

javito

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 2:18 PM

(1irony) Darren and I went out with the pinks for a super fun round for Dennis...

All I can say was fun we had, Friends were made and the guys in both Twitch groups had a blast, I have just finished watching Darren`s Twitch and it was just as much as a laugh as mine was lol..... That is what it is all about..

Not sure what the score was but a Jammy bugger like me managed to cross the line 1st..

Fairly sure Dennis had his hand in one of two of our shots and would expect nothing less.

Cracking game with Darren, Keep er lit Folks..

Chris

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 6:27 AM

amateur4sure:

(1irony) Darren and I went out with the pinks for a super fun round for Dennis...

All I can say was fun we had, Friends were made and the guys in both Twitch groups had a blast, I have just finished watching Darren`s Twitch and it was just as much as a laugh as mine was lol..... That is what it is all about..

It was definitely a fun round to watch streamed.  Especially while I was at work, shhhh.  :)

I think either of you would have beat me using the pink ball and me using a titleist ball LOL.  Good times, and all in fun for Dennis, RIP.   Man  I miss that guy.  :(

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 3:36 PM

Javito1  beat Chris1973M  3 up..  Javito played a class game!!!  Thanks Guys For A Great Tourney ... Good Luck Final 4!!!!

Chris1973M

• javito1
    357 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 3:37 PM

javito1 (3up) defeated Chris1973M in a 9 hole match play game on ERIN HILLS.  

javito

RSS