Forums

Help › Forums

2019 Andyson Memorial Second Stage

Wed, Jul 28 2021 1:00 PM (378 replies)
  • Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 3:27 AM

8/31/19 Wolf Creek Full 18 Champion... 63    Thanks!!!!

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 8:53 AM

Hi there.

Some days I play and all the shots I thought I knew don't work out, and no putts go in, and I just can't explain it.

Some other (much rarer) days all my shot guesses work and even the mistimed putts curl in. It's equally inexplicable. Today was one of those days at Wolf Creek for me, and I can't imagine I'll ever do better than this 54.

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 9:48 AM

Wutpa:

Hi there.

Some days I play and all the shots I thought I knew don't work out, and no putts go in, and I just can't explain it.

Some other (much rarer) days all my shot guesses work and even the mistimed putts curl in. It's equally inexplicable. Today was one of those days at Wolf Creek for me, and I can't imagine I'll ever do better than this 54.

great round Nigel woo hoo!

• RUSAVED
    1,090 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 12:24 PM

Shot a 57 @ WC August 31. I hope that holds... Tough competition out there...GL everyone!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 6:25 PM

Shedlite:
    https://challonge.com/takvez2m

Sir ,, I do not see much when looking , am I missing something , Chookie thinks we are to play the next match pay game , Please help .

OPY 

• Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 8:04 PM

opyeuclid:

Shedlite:
    https://challonge.com/takvez2m

Sir ,, I do not see much when looking , am I missing something , Chookie thinks we are to play the next match pay game , Please help .

OPY 

Shedlite:

https://challonge.com/takvez2m       <---group A when click link

Round of 64

YancyCan vs Giraldin                   \               
    dacrash vs IvaThongon               \       This is group A        
    bigcountry317 vs Chookie15      /
    dekronk vs opyeuclid                  /

so Chookie15 is correct, she will be your next opponent . Last match play game set for sunday and next match play round will begin after that. You can play earlier if you wish tho

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 10:57 PM

First and foremost....Thank you again. All of you. 

After a 62 on that stroll at Wuff Crick.....I thought I'd just say this story one last time.

The last stroll I took with Dennis ended with a rather impressive putt. 

He won that match and we won a great moment. It meant a lot then and more so when I learned more about Andyson.

There are people here that are incredible. I dig the fact that I have met a few.         

Anyway.           Don't laugh at my 62. 

Friend me and I'll play.

~Filthy Cat~

• VamboRools
    260 Posts
    Sun, Sep 1 2019 6:32 AM

Wolf Creek strokeplay  …  a 60 for me.

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Sun, Sep 1 2019 6:49 AM

Well we started off as a foursome, but our English Mates had some trouble with the local internet, so Dotty and I went ahead and finished our second round on Wolf Creek this Morning, and it was a great round to say the least! Dotty had a very solid 59 and I finished with a 62, thank you Dotty for the round Mate!

09.01.19 Wolf Creek Golf Club Full 18 Tour Champion

09.01.19 Wolf Creek Golf Club Full 18 Tour Legend 62
  • TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Sun, Sep 1 2019 6:57 AM

was great fun Topper, thanks for the game... just to bad Chris and Danno had internet trouble :(

And don't be modest, you had a great -5 finish for the last 3 holes woo hoo!

Cheers Dennis... we had a few toasts to you

RSS