Forums

Help › Forums

What are your strongest and weakest points??

Sun, Aug 18 2019 2:19 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 1:32 PM

goldeena:

Strongest and weakest points of your game...

Mine stand out like captain Kirk.....

Good topic.

I would consider putting a strong point for me.  I usually can come up with a good line for any short to medium-long putt.  

However.........

My weakest point is hitting the ding!  Sometimes it is fine - more often not so good.  Just getting old.

Of course, that weak point affects every shot, so it is hard to get 3-4 dings, or near-dings, on a hole to get a great score.

I am trying to figure out where I fit in between Data and McCoy.  Data for calcs, McCoy for age?

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 3:23 PM

Definitely putting but slowly, very slowly, you know like frozen molasses going up hill, getting  better

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 3:52 PM

Strongest is my accuracy without a doubt...

My weakest is getting out of bed in the morning!

• Charlly92
    856 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 10:10 PM

My strongest point is my ability to distract others during play

My weakest point is getting distracted by myself, lol

Charlly

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2019 6:28 AM

My strongest is my uncanny ability to maintain an average DTP of 19' for the  last 3 or 4 years.

My weakest, I would say, is my (seemingly) inability to do anything to lessen that average distance.

Doc :)

• budfan4861
    183 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2019 8:12 AM

Itnteresting question. Perhaps the most thought provoking question I've seen posted in  awhile. At least for me.                                                                                                                              When I think about the strength of my game, I see areas that are not bad but still need a lot of work. So I'll settle on my play with the wedges as being what I am most satisfied with. It does seem like an easy call though, given how good the wedges in this game are.                              The unquestioned weakness of my game is my eternal inability to nail down consistent distance control even with mapped clubs. When I manage to figure it out, putting will be one less thing to worry about. On the brighter side though. I got it right yesterday with a hole in one on #8 at Olympic.

• blindpugh
    433 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2019 9:18 AM

My strongest points are my mussels, my weakest points are my muscles.

\@@/

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2019 9:46 AM

Strongest part, is not playing

Weakest part, is playing

fatdan:

Strongest is my accuracy without a doubt...

My weakest is getting out of bed in the morning!

Try the CBD oil Dan

It is helping thousands, and is NOT the marijuana plant. So no heady high effects.

Getting the correct manufacturer is the key

Can't go wrong trying it......

---------------------------------<*{{{{{-( 

• PAGES
RSS