Forums

Help › Forums

Hello WGTers, Please Read

Sun, Sep 29 2019 2:21 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DivatDown
    163 Posts
    Wed, Aug 14 2019 9:36 AM

Would you like to win FREE WGT credits?, Balls and More?.  Do you like competitive Golf and fun times and good friends????.  Well if you do come join us at the OCGL League.  This is a League and not a Country Club.We have been going strong for over 6 years  This is something more to play more golf (when its slow in your CC)  make new friends but most of all have more FUN.

We hold different types of Tourneys every night, morning and afternoon Tourneys every weekend hosted by our TD staff members.  We also host 5 or 6 Major Tourneys, most in conjunction with the pro Tourneys.  These Tourneys are handicap Tourneys so everyone has a chance.  We also have open games with other league players all times of the day and night.

We do use Team Speak (voice chat) to communicate within games and Tourneys.  So a headset with a mic, or just a mic or a mic in your PC is required.  Just think, no more typing and its all free for you!!!!!!.

We are a very organised and private League , just think no quitters or cheaters.  If this is something you might be interested in Please send me a friends invite, or my asst. Woogster(Steve( and we can play a game and we can answer any questions you might have as we play.  Or you can email us at:  ocgllader@gmail.com.  In the meantime Please check out our Website(address below) and see what we have to offer.  Please be Tour Master and above, We are a PC or laptop League. Hope to hear from you soon, and thanks for reading.

DivatDown

Dave

Owner/Head Admin

Website Address:  ocgleague.com

email address:      ocgllader@gmail.com

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Wed, Aug 14 2019 3:46 PM

Good Luck and i hope it works.

Mick

• DivatDown
    163 Posts
    Wed, Aug 14 2019 4:11 PM

What do you mean you hope it works, we been going strong for over 6 years now

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Wed, Aug 14 2019 4:51 PM

Casses Ladder has been around for 25 years with leagues from Backgammon to Zelda and everything in between.

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Wed, Aug 14 2019 5:53 PM

Tigerpaw509:

Casses Ladder has been around for 25 years with leagues from Backgammon to Zelda and everything in between.

+1000

casesladder dot com

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Wed, Aug 14 2019 7:35 PM

What is the handicap based off of D? I would consider but would like this clarified before I waste anyone's time! Thanks in advance.

• DivatDown
    163 Posts
    Wed, Aug 14 2019 11:47 PM

We have a formula using your wgt scores thaat we built 6 years ago

• DivatDown
    163 Posts
    Tue, Aug 27 2019 4:00 AM

bump

• DivatDown
    163 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2019 5:39 PM

bump