Tue, Jul 7 2020 9:44 AM (35 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Aug 13 2019 1:44 PM

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Wed, Aug 14 2019 12:38 AM

TopShelf2010:
    Which MOBILE player becomes the one atop the leaderboards on a regular basis?

I'd say AussieMick11

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 5:32 PM

HackWilson1930:
    Now you very concerned WGT players need to find something important to worry about. 

Man, WGT is life!  It is the air in my tires!  Oh good god, how can you say such a thing??

I am just distraught...

By the way, how did Hack Wilson ever reach such heights with his RBI record from 1930?  It's not like he's in the top 20 all time when it comes to RBI totals.  Personally, I think Lou Gehrig's 184 total from a year later is more legit.  You feel me on that one?

Hmm...

• spitlist
    119 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 3:07 PM

I was wondering about this myself, so I downloaded the new version of Microsoft Edge (which doesn't support Flash) to see what they have done.  I got the WGT main screen, logged in and clicked "Play Now" and got the screen where you click to enable flash.  The enable script was grayed out and could not be implemented.

So I guess that is my answer.  You can't play the game without flash until WGT rewrites the code to get around it.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 3:29 PM

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 4:03 PM

I am from the old school of " if it an't broke don't fix it " but i also understand that the world changes. I would still love to pay £0.40 for a pint, but i am also glad that i am not a virgin. 

We must move with the times or just go into a corner and talk to the wall.

Mick

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 6:56 PM

spitlist:

I was wondering about this myself, so I downloaded the new version of Microsoft Edge (which doesn't support Flash) to see what they have done.  I got the WGT main screen, logged in and clicked "Play Now" and got the screen where you click to enable flash.  The enable script was grayed out and could not be implemented.

So I guess that is my answer.  You can't play the game without flash until WGT rewrites the code to get around it.

i play on Edge, IE, Chrome...they all work.  When I click “enable Flash” it opens immediately.

• Vector8000
    347 Posts
    Fri, Feb 28 2020 8:00 AM

I HAVE TO SAY THAT I HAVE PLAYED THE HD VERSION, IT IS NICE. BUT I PREFER THE OLD FORMAT. SIMPLY BECAUSE I KNOW HOW TO DO EVERYTHING. AND ANOTHER IS BECAUSE I OWN A CC AND AS FAR AS POSTING TROPHIES AND MANY OTHER THING S . I HAVE YET TO FIGURE OUT UNLESS IT JUST REDIRECTS YOU TO THE OLD FORUM S PLATFORM. MY ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT SOME PLAYER S WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD. I DON T WANT TO GET ANYONE IN TROUBLE BUT SOME PLAY ON WORK LAPTOP S AND I KNOW THAT THEY WILL BE LEFT OUT. BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS. CHANGE IS NEVER EASY.

VECTOR

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Fri, Feb 28 2020 8:49 AM

pmm711:

There has to be a way because I play with a group every night many are on the "NEW" Edge (which they seem to love) and we are all flash players?

JD

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Fri, Feb 28 2020 9:18 AM

FIash is n0t g0ing away. It wiII just n0t be u9dated.

RSS