Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • dtbrown757
    4 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2020 6:46 AM

Thanks pdb1. Watching Spieth was going to have a bad influence on my own swing. He is doing a lot of things wrong.

• spglasser
    94 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 8:43 AM

Is WGT Launcher their final solution to the loss of Adobe? It really sucks, and is the reason I do not play on my tablet

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 12:10 PM

spglasser:

Is WGT Launcher their final solution to the loss of Adobe? It really sucks, and is the reason I do not play on my tablet

You will Have the Steam/WGT and Mobile. We all got a huge break when they came out with Early Access. They could have waited until December to get used to it.

Take Advantage of it 

• JDavies2982
    38 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2020 3:12 AM

alex can you pls  help me I have downloaded new version of game but cant get on.

As I joined wgt thru facebook all those years ago I have never had to use a password hence my problem. I can not use the new system without a password and this is the 6th attempt  now to request a new password

regards

Jim

• Butcher762
    5 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2020 6:46 PM

Am new member to WGT but see room for many improvements but don't know how to contact them. Also recently bought new driver after watching videos and taking surveys but club not included in my inventory. Was a considerable investment and I am not a happy camper. Need to get this right if nothing else. Will not be in a group that screws it's members out of their credits after many hours of playing. Thought the forums might be monitored by WGT creators for content and abuse but see no evidence of that. Anyone got any ideas??

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2020 9:11 PM

Butcher762:

Am new member to WGT but see room for many improvements but don't know how to contact them. Also recently bought new driver after watching videos and taking surveys but club not included in my inventory. Was a considerable investment and I am not a happy camper. Need to get this right if nothing else. Will not be in a group that screws it's members out of their credits after many hours of playing. Thought the forums might be monitored by WGT creators for content and abuse but see no evidence of that. Anyone got any ideas??

Your Activity says you bought one

17 Jun
    Butcher762 purchased the MAX Meter 10.5° Driver (L22+) in the Pro Shop.
    You know you have to equip the club. On your profile, click equipment then Edit Equipment.
    Then scroll down until you find the driver and then Drag it up to where your starter driver is.
    THEN CLICK SAVE
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2020 4:13 AM

Butcher762:
    but don't know how to contact them. Also recently bought new driver after watching videos and taking

EMail Them @

Members@WorldGolfTour.com

RSS