Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Mon, Oct 6 2014 10:34 AM

mrshazam:
    However my one source of absolute frustration and most visible playing in a tournament format,,, all to often,,, my shot results do not match my abilities... Otherwise,,, there factors  instilled in this game that I have no control over... I have played enough to see this design happens enough that you can't pass it off as the rub of the green...

No  comment,,,,LOL

mrshazam:
    Yet perfectly good shots,,, can end up absolutely funky,,, why???

Another,,,,uh oh,,,no comment,,,LOL.

Too funny.

• Duffer701
    7 Posts
    Mon, Oct 6 2014 11:44 AM

I've got one more suggestion, but I  was a little sheepish about bringing it up.  How aboput a putting green and driving range to allow us to practice and learn.  I know we get to practice on any course we choose pretty much, but the only way to really learn how to putt is to take mulligan after mulligan.  Same with driving, fairway shots, close game and putting.  A range and a green would take care of this situation and wouldn't have to incorporate points or anything.

Also, would you explain what a Blitz is and a scramble?  I don't know those terms.

Thanks,

Ray

• roofer58
    443 Posts
    Wed, Oct 8 2014 2:43 PM

i have a c.club, and would like to appoint officers. but i dont know how can you help me and my members out. thanks

• roofer58
    443 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 3:15 PM

i have a question, i made one of my members a director. not sure what that means, or what responceabilts, that details. can you explain  it. tks

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,296 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 6:52 PM

At this time , it only means , what ever you want it to mean, someone to help you create events, someone to help you recruit, someone to help you do what ever you ask nicely, they have no power, you have all the buttons. someone to consult with you, all my directors are wiser than me and help keep in check. if your running a non active club your better off not picking anyone..lol the American Golf Academy.

• Duffer701
    7 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 3:52 AM

Hi Alex -

I just turned Pro, but I'm still rather a newbie.  Is the ball supposed to travel so much faster and are my errors exaggerated because I turned Pro?  The game has such a different feeling that I feel like I'm starting over.  What changed?

Ray

• dragonslayer1945
    595 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 6:44 AM

Dear Sir

would it be possible to extend times at the end of a game to 15 seconds not 5 seconds

to tell friends : guests : players :etc what a great game we had playing. Not all of us can type quickly

brian

• Goodole
    1 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 8:50 AM

I just got a new driver but i can not control direction only the power, Why ?

• Schnarrs
    1 Posts
    Thu, Oct 23 2014 5:00 AM

1.  Use the 'PASS' to play and everytime WGT 'resets' during the match, I lose the PASS.

Don't care too much when it's free, however:; when I purchase a PASS and lose it ... that is a little frustrating.

2.  Getting a lot of ERROR on WGT, game keeps dropping.  It's the ONLY thing I have up ( INTERNET Wise ) and still keeps doing it?

• korolevgolf
    5 Posts
    Sat, Oct 25 2014 5:49 PM

Playing alternate with pleasure ...the match was ended because i forfeited.

I was sitting and watching the developments, arms crossed, and felt humiliated.

WTF is going on there ?

Do you need an advisor ?

Cheers,

korolevgolf

RSS