Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • Golfguy992
    18 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 8:54 AM

I've enjoyed WGT for many years.  I'm curious though, Google Chrome will stop supporting Flash in Dec 2020.  What will happen in anything to WGT access and game play?  

https://community.adobe.com/t5/flash-player/adobe-flash-availability-after-2020/td-p/10929047?page=1

• cutchie1
    32 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 8:57 AM

Hi Alex. I absolutely agree with your statement. I have been a member of w.g.t for a number of years. I can't believe the inconsistences in some of the tiers. I played a bracket game the other day against a tour pro and was beaten badly. Not that I played badly, I shot an even par round on a tough course with tough wind conditions. I have fairly good equipment and I think I play a decent game. I try to overlook all the other stuff that goes on, the 57s, 58s and 59s and just play my game. After all, it is only a computerized game. Full of inconsistences. 

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 10:25 AM

epbadger:

I play with my brother almost daily and we have played together for years now.  We were talking about new ways of playing.  You have a "best of four" and "best of five" and "best of hardest", have you thought of a "best of the top 2 handicapped holes? Or a tournament based on that?

epbadger

That would be an interesting course, but your best bet would probably be to use a Course Builder and put that together yourself for club competitions.

• markusJAMES11
    14 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 7:00 PM

id like something like that very much!

• myway8
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 1:10 PM

How do I find what my payment card information is.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 9:26 PM

pdb1:

Golfguy992:
    I've enjoyed WGT for many years.  I'm curious though, Google Chrome will stop supporting Flash in Dec 2020.  What will happen in anything to WGT access and game play? 

Then you would be familiar with these Forums .

And many more on the MAIN FORUM . page .
      For many years .
      Not so good of a 1st post . But it gets you a trophy .

Regardless of how long Golfguy992 has been on WGT (and since he only joined this year that really isn't all that long), as you have highlighted this is his first post, so why would you assume he would be familiar with those other threads you linked to?

RSS