Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2020 6:35 AM

Butcher762:
    Am new member to WGT but see room for many improvements but don't know how to contact them. Also recently bought new driver after watching videos and taking surveys but club not included in my inventory. Was a considerable investment and I am not a happy camper. Need to get this right if nothing else. Will not be in a group that screws it's members out of their credits after many hours of playing.

See above for correct advice from Don.

Also, as a self-described "new member to WGT" perhaps consider that the problem might be with you not yet being familiar enough with procedures such as this rather than immediately implying that WGT "screws it's members out of their credits after many hours of playing".

I know it can be frustrating learning something new but I can tell you that patience is going to be a key aspect of mastering the game if you decide to stick with it. And on that journey I wish you nothing but good fortune.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2020 6:41 AM

Wutpa:
    I know it can be frustrating learning something new but I can tell you that patience is going to be a key aspect of mastering the game if you decide to stick with it. And on that journey I wish you nothing but good fortune.

+1000

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 12:00 PM

He has his driver equipped. So much for thank yous 

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 2:00 PM

DonCaron:

See also here.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 5:26 PM

Wutpa:

DonCaron:

See also here.

People are quick to  judge before they read the answer.

• JDavies2982
    38 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2020 8:40 AM

hi Alex

I am trying to get on new version but unfortunately I don't have password as I joined thru facebook all those years ago, I have now asked several times now for a new password to no avail, can someone please fix this out. I have spent many dollars on your site and im getting a bit frustrated that it seems no one wants to help

JDavies

• epbadger
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 12:19 PM

I play with my brother almost daily and we have played together for years now.  We were talking about new ways of playing.  You have a "best of four" and "best of five" and "best of hardest", have you thought of a "best of the top 2 handicapped holes? Or a tournament based on that?

epbadger

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,296 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 8:31 AM

isn't every hole on a game every game handicapped, when you use random setting's, what more do you want you are already hitting from closer tees, you can already buy clubs that hit as fat as tour champs, 

The only thing anyone ask for is a participating trophy and that's not realistic, this game is awesome and fair. any more breaks given to a tour pro with a level of 90, who can buy clubs that hit 280 plus yards, then buy balls that are 5.6 in distance, If anything, you should have to hit from where your clubs can hit to, no way I give up three hundred yards and get out drove by a lot of tour pro's, That's not fair. now I play anyone and never cry about losing to a tour player who out drives me on every single hole because he figured out how to level up, and not move to the next tier. I think if anything should be changed is clubs should be sold to certain tiers and not other tiers, I have flash drivers Level ? 96 I believe, I am a legend, that's fair I hit from the tips/ black tee boxes, no problem, my problem is a 10 year veteran level 105 and is a tour -pro, but he also has a flash driver that hit's same exact distance hitting from the novice boxes red or white, you have a driver that hits 287, you hit from the black tees, I don't care if your a tour pro, if anybody has an advantage it's the lower ranked players with higher lvl numbers, clubs should be ranked by level not by a number that's ***, If your a master and hit from the whites and you play a champ, your at an advantage almost 300 yards a free hole almost.

RSS