Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 6:56 AM

junedon:

975 credits for 1 ball it must be made of gold lol

LOL  or 10 on durability, just don't go OB.  

• junedon
    686 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 12:26 PM

cmon WGT if you look at my profile you will see I purchased these balls where are the other 2

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 1:02 PM

junedon:

cmon WGT if you look at my profile you will see I purchased these balls where are the other 2

Note that WGT does not monitor forum posts much, so you will need to contact Customer Support about this through the "Contacts" link at the bottom of this page.

They have been very helpful to me and others in fixing problems like this.  Just briefly/nicely explain what happened and they usually get back to you and fix things in a day or tow (my experience).

GL - too expensive for one ball!!

• junedon
    686 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 5:59 AM

wgt coughed up at last with my balls expected a sleeve but got the 2 that was missing so thanks again alex (wgt)

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 6:18 AM

junedon:

wgt coughed up at last with my balls expected a sleeve but got the 2 that was missing so thanks again alex (wgt)

Actually, in your last post, all you were looking for were the other 2

junedon:

cmon WGT if you look at my profile you will see I purchased these balls where are the other 2

Don
  • anothernewkid
    511 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 11:47 PM
    The latest bracket showed that 7 out of 8 players in round 2 withdrew(me included). I recorded a score in that round however which reflected in my score history. I am very sure that most players in that round also recorded a score there. Another way of WGT to take our money? Joe I posted this on my club forum(SPRINGBOK LINKS) anothernewkid
  • alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Nov 24 2019 10:23 PM

It is!

He played a 33 in the first round which brought him to round two. Then, a 29 is recorded in his score history but not in the bracket - it shows "WD".

Should "Contact" WGT - below.

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,296 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 10:48 AM

If you Post something , is it not to be read, even more so by the moderators. if you want a private conversation talk to each other on the phone and then only the NSA, CIA, FBI, to name a few know your conversation.

RSS