Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2019 12:59 AM

o.O

• aonghas67
    23 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 8:27 AM

Hey there Alex WGT Team!

How are you?

My player name is: aonghas67

I´m pretty new to WGT, member of a great club - The Smoking Tees - and getting hooked on this golf thing.

But.............., I have a couple of issues and hopefully you and the other Administrators can help.

• I´ve played a couple of WGT weekly and monthly tournaments and I had a couple of good finishes - enough to win some credits. But, I haven´t received anything....yet.
    • The landing page after signing in is totally non - functional. I can´t access the majority of the sub-menus. Can you guys help pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

I really really appreciate your feedback

Aonghas

• roadking20020
    2 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2019 1:43 PM

hi talex cant log in on main page y   thanks   user name right and pass word to 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2019 4:15 PM

aonghas67:
    I´m pretty new to WGT

First and foremost, welcome to the Forums. Just a little FYI, Alex has not been around for quite some time. WGTChampion, WGTIcon and WGTJudgeSmalls are the latest who frequent the Forums.

aonghas67:
    I´ve played a couple of WGT weekly and monthly tournaments and I had a couple of good finishes - enough to win some credits. But, I haven´t received anything....yet

Congrats. Give it some time. WGT has to confirm scores. And check to see if there was no cheating involved. LMAO

aonghas67:
    The landing page after signing in is totally non - functional. I can´t access the majority of the sub-menus. Can you guys help pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

This was an issue from the last update. For the most part, with the exception of SECURE pages, the issues have been resolved. Please clear out your cache. This should correct the issue.

Happy Hitting

Don

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2019 10:30 AM

roadking20020:
    hi talex cant log in on main page y   thanks   user name right and pass word to

1) WGTAlex has left the building.

2) WGT answer account questions only in private, never in the forums. Use "Contact" below.

3) How comes you can post here w/o a login?

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2019 10:33 AM

aonghas67:
    I´ve played a couple of WGT weekly and monthly tournaments and I had a couple of good finishes - enough to win some credits. But, I haven´t received anything....yet.
    You show quite a few credits (it's not Dollars, you know?) on your profile page.

Check your account for payments.

Tournament payouts are delayed by 1 - 3 weeks usually. You should receive an email announcing the paym - ehm - transfer of credit licenses.

• wolfie27
    251 Posts
    Sat, Nov 2 2019 4:47 PM

thanks for the help finding those 30 balls  I deleted , or just letting me know you can't get them back.   Frank 

• junedon
    686 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 6:16 AM

I have just bought and paid for a sleeve of titleist prov x 3 balls it has only put 1ball in my bag can you help

• Bucgolf
    21 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 6:27 AM

Good Luck!

• junedon
    686 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 6:46 AM

975 credits for 1 ball it must be made of gold lol

RSS