Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • adamsaid
    116 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 11:37 AM

HOW ABOUT THERE LARGE COMMERCIALS THE FREEZYOU UP I HVE COMPLAINED THEY SAID IT 'S MY FACE BOOK PAGE BUT I KNOW BETTER I DON'T HAVE A FACE BOOK PAGE  IT'S AT THERE END $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Glassdriver
    264 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 1:54 PM

Glad someone else is seeing this problem been going on for 2 days sick of it can't play a good game everything screw up meter swing so on. When will they fix this problem

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 2:15 PM

We're aware of the advertisements and are trying to resolve this matter for our players. If you can provide us with the name of the ads and a screenshot it will help expedite this matter. 

-WGTyphoon

• Glassdriver
    264 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 6:01 PM

Don't know how to send screenshot but here is a list Most are comming off adportal & Instashare. Some of the ads real pad covergirl PC help desk PC Speedup Date site for russian women Political Ads. That is it tring to get a game in tonight because it is running slow

• roofer58
    443 Posts
    Tue, Oct 28 2014 12:27 AM

3 times now iwas in the middle of a game. and you took my balls out of play.WHY?

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Oct 28 2014 10:54 AM

roofer58:

3 times now iwas in the middle of a game. and you took my balls out of play.WHY?

Just as in real golf, if you hit a virtual golf ball into the water or out of bounds, you must replace it with a different ball. Also, when you play with a real golf ball it begins to lose compression and eventually becomes less playable. We have a similar concept in WGT where balls purchased from the Pro Shop have a durability factor and will wear out as you use them. You get roughly three rounds of golf with each ball before it wears out.

When a ball wears out you will receive the message that the ball has been "Taken Out of Play".

Additionally, when a balls wears out, it is automatically replaced by another ball of the same type from your inventory. If you have none of the same type, they are replaced instead with a free WGT starter ball. Please check the FAQ to learn more about golf balls.

http://www.wgt.com/help.aspx#balls

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Oct 28 2014 11:27 AM

Apex always suggests ADBLOCK PLUS, it`s free and works for Me

• coozer02
    2 Posts
    Fri, Oct 31 2014 3:24 AM

Was playing 18 holes this morning and got booted of your site lost my credits for 18 holes not very happy At Cabo lost 60 credits and left my friend hanging there, another problem when you play with people and use your Country Club card and someone quits you lose your card that is not right a lot of people on here get a a bogey and quit, it really need an upgrade to stop this crap on here sorry not happy with the site at the present time.

• TerryN1013
    109 Posts
    Wed, Nov 5 2014 12:58 PM

I received PutterPal through my CC.  I don't want it!!  How do I get it off my screen?

• velvetmelvin
    1 Posts
    Wed, Nov 5 2014 1:27 PM

Just go to "menu" click on game settings, then click display and scroll down to Putter Pal and click off.

RSS