Help › Forums

balls gone, can't change

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 17 2019 9:50 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Aug 16 2019 12:00 PM

I would suggest contacting support if you haven't already. 

https://www.wgt.com/help-request.aspx 

It's likely that they will need to login to your account to investigate. 

_CHAMPION 

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Fri, Aug 16 2019 1:32 PM
     golfingben70:
    Thank you Scott. Removed the cache. No change. Wonder if you can see the screendump showing the outgreyed save button. Guess have to play cheap for the rest of the time. Ben.

Okay Ben, no screendump is showing because you have to upload your picture to the internet before you can put it into your post, that's another lesson for another day.  : )

About clearing browser caches. There are several caches in a browser, history, files, cookies etc to name a few. Do you know which one you cleared, or did you clear them all? Clearing them all is the best as then we can say that the cache is not the problem.

Have you tried hovering your mouse around the save button. Sometimes the trigger for activating the button (making it go green) is not in the same place as the button itself. Make a sweep of the area surrounding the button, left, right, above, below, and don't be afraid to go a far distance. Keep one eye on the button to see if it goes green while sweeping the surrounding area with your mouse cursor.

Also make sure your browser zoom is set to 100%.

• golfingben70
    16 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 5:50 AM

Hi Scott,

Sorry to bather you again.

Forget about the screendump. 

The close button is in place in the exchange screen, green when pointed at and works, the save button is nowhere around in green.

In the equipement screen it says I play with WGT starter balls. If u proceed  to the real inventory screen it says i use free balls. That is inconsistent.

.... than i start playing better with those cheap balls al the time..)

Further there is nothing that i can think of where to look now.

It all started when wgt changed the usual callaways for the new ones with rings.

I had quite a lot of the old ones, they simply all disappeared. The new bought ones probably will stay there unused for ever.

Have a good weekend.

Ben.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 9:50 AM

Okay Ben, thanks for that.

I would suggest you send an email to members@worldgolftour.com and explain the situation to them.

Good luck and have a good weekend too.

Scott.

• PAGES
RSS