Help › Forums

balls gone, can't change

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 17 2019 9:50 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • golfingben70
    16 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2019 7:39 AM

Lost the Calaways i had, bought new ones, but have free balls now and cannot equipe my bag with them.

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2019 1:18 PM
  • golfingben70
    16 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2019 1:35 PM

this just is what does not work. do this game for 7 years now, so know how to change gear. does not work right now. must be software bug at wgt.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2019 1:51 PM

sometimes I have to close the game client window and reopen to see a recent purchase.

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Tue, Aug 13 2019 2:03 PM
     golfingben70:
    this just is what does not work.

With your browser open try pressing, CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE. This will give your browser a good spring clean (yes, I know it isn't spring but just go with it). If you are given some options about what to clear, check them all, unless you have good reason not to.

• golfingben70
    16 Posts
    Wed, Aug 14 2019 12:14 PM

Tried on different browsers, tried on different macs: on none any equipement can be changed. It can be chosen but not saved. 'Save' is not showing in green. 

Ctrl+Shift+delete is no option.

Surely problem is not here, the problem is at wgt. With free balls i can't play on my level. Why buying good balls if they are not available to play with? WGT do something!

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Aug 14 2019 3:26 PM

Have you tried only changing one piece of equipment and saving? Is it only an issue when you change the balls? Is it only the new Callaway balls or is it any balls? Have you contacted our CS team about the issue? 

Any additional information would be helpful. 

_CHAMPION 

• golfingben70
    16 Posts
    Thu, Aug 15 2019 2:46 PM

Dear _Champion,

Tnx for your attention.

Making changes to anything, balls or clubs, is not possible. The 'save' button to save changes is greyed out, not green. Bought new balls are in the inventory.

There are 2 ways to enter gear changes. One says I have free balls. That is in fact the case and have to play with them.

The other screen says I have WGT balls  to play with. That is not so.

I did not contact the CS team yet. Now I know it exists. 

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Fri, Aug 16 2019 4:07 AM
     golfingben70:
    Surely problem is not here, the problem is at wgt.

If the problem was at WGT, I would expect to see other posts about this issue.

Google how to clear out your browsers cache, (which is what I was trying to do earlier before I discovered you were using a Mac), and try that.

• golfingben70
    16 Posts
    Fri, Aug 16 2019 11:43 AM

Thank you Scott. Removed the cache. No change.

Wonder if you can see the screendump showing the outgreyed save button.

Guess have to play cheap for the rest of the time.

Ben.

• PAGES
RSS