Help › Forums

Subscriptions

Mon, Aug 12 2019 4:38 PM (31 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2019 4:52 PM

dhjam1:

Luckystar5:

@doc,   might just be mobile , but I also play on mobile and a 1 year subscription is all that I am offered, no monthly, so it's not across the board to all mobile players. 

this is the offer I have in my mobile version of the pro shop,  ty jam for posting it for me

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2019 5:00 PM

Luckystar5:

@doc,   might just be mobile , but I also play on mobile and a 1 year subscription is all that I am offered, no monthly, so it's not across the board to all mobile players. 

Both are Mobile, differet featured offers

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2019 8:46 PM

The 2nd image mentions iTunes in the fine print.  Maybe you have to be playing on an iOS device to see that offer.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2019 9:12 PM

dhjam1:

Luckystar5:

Both are Mobile, differet featured offers

SamSpayed:

The 2nd image mentions iTunes in the fine print.  Maybe you have to be playing on an iOS device to see that offer.

It does look like a difference between mobile devices.  My mobile is iOS and I see the second one with the two options.

I also noted that mobile (iOS) gets a discount!

More mysteries of WGT unlocked - or at least uncovered?

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2019 1:49 AM

Luckystar..... I was just having a bit of fun, sorry that you could not see it.I am glad that other members were alot more helpful, and the time that they put in for you. I hope that you and wgt can sort out the deal the you wish for. Yet again i did not truely understand what is was that you wanted, 

Mick

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2019 2:35 AM

kipdog87:

Luckystar..... I was just having a bit of fun, sorry that you could not see it.I am glad that other members were alot more helpful, and the time that they put in for you. I hope that you and wgt can sort out the deal the you wish for. Yet again i did not truely understand what is was that you wanted, 

Mick

Having fun at another person's exspense, has never been an appropriate action.  My question, was why is this option available to some and not others, I never said anything about spending any money on either option.  Therefore, your tirade about spending a ton of money , was ridiculous.  As a club owner, when a member, comes to me with a question, I do the best that I can, to deliver to them a correct response. Wgt, in their infinite wisdom, thought it best to not respond to my emails, I brought it to the forums, hoping to get an answer for my team mates. I was polite to you, and will continue to do so, that being said, I hope you have a great day, sir.  Thank you to those that were helpful, as I think that they have given me a good response to the members, that asked. 

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2019 5:30 AM

I think it does appear to be a legit offering that WGT is emplementing. As they often do it is being employed in stages starting with the mobile platform and only on the iOS side so far. I'm guessing within the next month or so we will see it across all of the user formats. 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2019 8:23 AM

Unless you just wanted to check it out why buy monthly? It’s a whole lot higher by the month.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2019 8:27 AM

Or it could be that they are real close to leveling up ( espically at a higher level) and just need it for a month to achieve that level? thar way they can get the better equipment.  

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2019 12:35 PM

borntobesting:

Unless you just wanted to check it out why buy monthly? It’s a whole lot higher by the month.

Maybe someone's funds are a bit limited at the time but still want the subscription. 

RSS