Forums

Help › Forums

Missing Video Reward Credits

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 17 2019 8:19 AM (6 replies)
  • MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2019 4:28 PM

I just noticed on my “Account” page that since July 28th I have not received any “gold coin” credits (2cr) for the videos that I’ve watched after a H2H game or played round for watching the video that says “earn extra XP”

I still receive them if I go into the “watch video for credit” area but not for watching the “earn extra XP” video after rounds/games. 

I’m not sure if this was a GLITCH and we weren’t supposed to receive the 2 coin credit for the XP videos or if this is something that needs to be fixed???

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Tue, Aug 13 2019 5:36 AM

You answered your own question. Those videos you watch after a head-to-head game earn you bonus XP, not credits. Stick to the credit reward videos if you want to build up your credits.

Happy golfing mate.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Tue, Aug 13 2019 6:13 AM

Sorry AussieM,  I wasn’t totally clear in my first post.

Previous to the 28th, when I watched the “Get extra XP” video after a H2H match or round I would receive both the extra XP and get 2 gold coin credits on my account. 

It was like this for 5 or 6 months. It shows in my “Transactions” as UnityAd Credit 2cr. I’m talking like 15-20 a day depending on how many games a day I played. And I know I was NOT watching the videos from the “Earn coins” area. 

I wasn’t sure if this was an error that has now been corrected or if I should still be receiving them (more a question for a WGT rep) I just thought someone on here might know a bit more about it. 

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Tue, Aug 13 2019 8:40 AM

Ok mate, understood. Good luck with getting an answer.

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Tue, Aug 13 2019 10:47 AM
    MarchieB:
    I’m not sure if this was a GLITCH and we weren’t supposed to receive the 2 coin credit for the XP videos
    I believe this is what AussieMick was referring to in answering your own question... if the credits stopped, then it was likely a so called "glitch" you were watching the videos for the XP bonus points not to earn credits... it sounds like you were double dipping and WGT just figured out they missed something... which you suspected was occurring. Sometimes WGT fixes things quickly other times they can go on for months or over a year...
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 6:40 AM

Actually it was a glitch that we got both the bonus XP’s and 2 credits. They fixed the glitch. 

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 8:19 AM

borntobesting:

Actually it was a glitch that we got both the bonus XP’s and 2 credits. They fixed the glitch. 

Thanks for the info. I figured it was but just incase 😢

RSS