Forums

Help › Forums

CLASH 105

Sat, Aug 10 2019 10:30 AM (31 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    18,872 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 9:51 PM

Cas57:

anyone care to update the standings?  maybe a screen shot?  I'm a bit curious

Steve

Your former club, The Bros, is in 2nd about 23,000 points behind The Penalty Box.  Why are you not with them, if you care to say?  I'm a bit curious.

• Cas57
    3,036 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 10:17 PM

personal reasons, need some time away from a CC and WGT.  I'm just going to play a hole a day or maybe a match here and there for a little while.

• AlaskanDame
    18,872 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 11:20 PM
    Cas57:

personal reasons, need some time away from a CC and WGT.  I'm just going to play a hole a day or maybe a match here and there for a little while.

Fair enough, but I can offer an alternative . . . . .

Speaking of which, my club finally got an alternative to Bethpage ---- St. Andrews in Round 6! And yes, LuckyStar, it is mostly wind in the face, lol! But at least it's different.
  • AlaskanDame
    18,872 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2019 6:16 AM

8 Clash rounds now: no Chambers, only 1 St. A's. (4@EH and 3@BpB)

Definitely getting some practice on a couple of 9's that don't very often wind up in our club tourney list!

UPDATE:  9 rounds, still no Chambers, only 1 St. A's. (4 and 4 on the other two.)

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2019 8:43 AM

AlaskanDame:

Springbok Links Bad Boys will take anyone they can get for a Clash.  Even tried to raid existing clubs.  Sounds like a good fit for OP.

'FRIENDLY' Active players Club--maybe i am reading something in this comment that's not there, but doesn't sound to friendly to me.

• AlaskanDame
    18,872 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2019 10:52 AM

callaghan159:
    maybe i am reading something in this comment that's not there,
    Yup, you are.  Just meant that club looks for "Clash-only" people like you currently want to be.  "Good fit."

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2019 10:57 AM

AlaskanDame:

callaghan159:
    maybe i am reading something in this comment that's not there,
    Yup, you are.  Just meant that club looks for "Clash-only" people like you currently want to be.  "Good fit."

Ok. Fair enough Thanks for explaining.

• AlaskanDame
    18,872 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2019 5:07 PM
    AlaskanDame:
    UPDATE:  9 rounds, still no Chambers, only 1 St. A's. (4 and 4 on the other two.)
    FURTHER UPDATE: 10 rounds, still no Chambers, only the 1 St. A's. Really tired of Erin and Beth. Could rant further, but you've all no doubt heard it all already . . . . .Cheers,
    AKD
  • HalHoff
    788 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2019 5:56 PM

Lucky you! We’ve had 1 Andrews, 1 ErinHills, 3 Bethpage , 6 Chambers. Luckily the Chambers rounds weren’t in the middle of the night. 

• HappyHoleHunter
    1,854 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2019 1:43 AM

callaghan159:

Dave33200:
    So why would you want to pimp yourself out? 

I look at it as a way to get inside a club to see what they are like. It's no different than joining a club for a few days then leaving.  I am not offended if you don't want me to play in the clash for your club. I am just experimenting with this process. Summer months I don't play much, the rest of the year I am a daily player. I am always welcome back to my old the the owner tells me. Have fun in the clash everyone and have a safe summer.

Thanks for helping Havannah get into the top 100. Your 3000+ points made all the difference. I really did want those telephone boxes 

HHH👍

RSS