Forums

Help › Forums

_BAD_BOYS_"new club LF members"

Thu, Sep 3 2020 11:02 PM (39 replies)
  • terencehill3
    978 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2019 5:54 AM

est 04.08.2019

Mobile or PC players come Play as you Please - and HAVE FUN!!

NO RULES

click on my name and either join my club directly or send me a PM

• terencehill3
    978 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 9:32 AM

bump up

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2019 7:23 AM

Just how does having no rules make for having fun? What are your plans for the club that make me want to join? If you have created a club you must have had a reason. What was that reason?

• terencehill3
    978 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2019 10:01 AM

no rules -

i have been in 3 different clubs before - the owners each time started with " welcome there are no rules just enjoy your game  - or this is a clash club and we expect a minimum contribution of whatever you can contribute during these clashes "

then after a while you start feeling pressured to do what you are not comfortable with or the game starts not to be fun anymore

eg: clash club - first they say just contribute as much as you feel like it - then after every clash names and points are posted onto the forum - so you start feeling that although you did not feel like playing today but you know the forum will be posted after this clash so now you go play a few games to get some points onto the scoreboard - then rules start being posted onto the forum - the club expects at least say 15 games per clash competition - why was this not communicated before the player joined?

when i say - NO RULES - i mean no rules 

accept the basic rules of any online game

1.always be courteous to all other players

2.always be constructive when commenting on the forum - keeping other members feelings in mind

3.foul language will not be appreciated

4.if you enjoy playing the club clashes or the turf wars - have fun - i will join in with the club clashes every now and again 

5.club tournaments are for those that enjoy playing them - if you dont "no problem"

6.if you only play once a week "no problem"

7.all members can invite any player to join our club 

8.HAVE FUN! - meaning play the game WHEN and HOW you like playing it

the only request i have "not a RULE"

everytime you log on play your first game with the free wgt pass you receive every day

ie: if you go to wgt community on the top of your home page scroll down to courses select a course then select a par3 hole and play it with your free pass - it will take approx 5 mins and hopefully only 3 shots and you have earned maximum xp's for yourself and the club

i just feel these small cub's with less than 60 members in total that try competing in the club clashes is like taking a poodle to a dog fight - putting a lot of pressure on said 60 members

sure if my club has say over 100 members one day and we have at least 50 dedicated club clash fanatics that enjoy them - but then the points on the clash comp. scoreboard will come naturally without putting ANY pressure on those that do not enjoy playing in the clash competitions

quote:

Just how does having no rules make for having fun?

myself i dont like being told or suggested what to do - i HAVE FUN by doing what i want to do

and i dont like RULES "hidden or otherwise insinuated"

i hope i have answered your question MR WILSON

remember its a game - it is supposed to be fun

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2019 4:56 AM

A far better introduction to what you and your club are about!

• terencehill3
    978 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2019 6:42 AM

ty MR WILSON,

• terencehill3
    978 Posts
    Tue, Aug 13 2019 8:21 PM

bump up

• terencehill3
    978 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 8:29 AM

here is hoping some guys will come help me build my new club :)

• terencehill3
    978 Posts
    Fri, Aug 23 2019 12:03 PM

bump up

• terencehill3
    978 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 8:33 PM

bump up

RSS