Forums

Help › Forums

is there away to

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 3 2019 11:13 AM (4 replies)
  • MandJubet
    1 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 11:17 AM

is there away to disable that top thing in the right hand corner ,,very distracting when trying to see where your ball lands or is thanks so much

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 11:35 AM

• Miantiao
    401 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 12:53 PM

You really don't want to do that.

Shot carry and roll distances in addition to spin percentage are displayed for all shots except a putt. 

This allows you to map your clubs or take mental notes.

Essentially it is a tool that will help to improve your game, if you want to.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 10:40 AM

Miantiao:
    Essentially it is a tool that will help to improve your game, if you want to.

Very true.

It seems that the OP has 1 ranked round since joining in 2011, and rarely plays.  

If OP wants to get better at the game, take the advice above and learn from the results of play and practice.  It really does make a difference.

There is no advantage to seeing the ball land during the shot - you will see it soon enough.  If the box is in the way of seeing the hole and/or aimer, you can close it for that shot if necessary.

• DufferJohn7
    3,563 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 11:13 AM

Great advice in all three responses.  While I keep it off for regular play I always use it for mapping.  During my most recent club mapping I noticed with my funky eyes the % power I actually was hitting was 1 or 2 % less than what I wanted. I've made the adjustment but will more often turn it on to check.

It's a great tool that will help improve your game.

Have fun and hit 'em straight,

John

RSS