Forums

Help › Forums

Adobe Flash

Fri, Aug 9 2019 3:01 PM (5 replies)
  • VogieScratch
    353 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 9:14 AM

I took Windows & Adobe's latest upgrades and since then have had to authorize use of Adobe Flash (Allow Once) every time I open the WGT app and the Play Now function.  I have checked the settings and Adobe Flash is set as the Default and is turned on.  I've clear my cache daily and have restarted the machine and still have to "Allow" the use of Adobe Flash each time.

The error occurs on IE's browser but not when using the Chrome browser.  I play the game on IE's browser as it operates the best, with far fewer lags, jerks and other problems.

Does anyone else have this problem and know of a fix?

Thanks,

VogieScratch

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 10:01 AM

Have to click to "allow" every time i log in as well, i play on the Avast browser. Don`t know about any fix unfortuneatly.

Bjorn

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 2:20 PM

I use Vivaldi and works the same way,...and i think is better, until you give permision to Flash to work...the Ads for example do not load (the wgt ones..flash based), so it's better (for me) allow Flash only in the moment i know go to play, if i just open the browser for read the forum or do something else...better keep it ''bloqued''

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 2:41 PM

Check your browsers Navigation bar closely you might find something you can check there.Safari user here

• figster62
    608 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2019 2:47 PM

Flash is going bye bye. Chrome has announced it will not be available on their browser after 2020. Many other  browsers are doing the same thing. There has been plenty of warning that adobe was going to stop supporting it, and to switch to html5. WGT hopefully is aware and making the transition, if not, then people will have to find a browser that will continue to have it available. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2019 3:01 PM

RSS