Forums

Help › Forums

The Smoking Tees Looking For Active Members

Sat, Nov 16 2019 11:56 AM (35 replies)
  • FunkyFeelTips
    32 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2019 7:39 AM

We have had quite a few join since this post was put up, we still have plenty of room and would love to expand our club, you can request to join yourself just search THE SMOKING TEES. 

• FunkyFeelTips
    32 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2019 9:05 AM

third straight top 30 clash for us, very proud of this squad of 75 players, level 10 club with plenty of room for members who would like to grow with a club. All levels are welcome.

• FunkyFeelTips
    32 Posts
    Wed, Aug 14 2019 8:46 AM

Within this last week we have added quite a few members, from Am's to Tour champs. We still have room on this wonderful club, Our club loves to clash and turf war but we hold no members to any obligations to do either get in where you fit in as they say. We also have tons of tourneys some that are tier protected so that the playing fields are evened out. Tons of gold attached to these tourneys so away to keep your account stocked with gold. Give us a look see my members comments above, come hoin the THE SMOKING TEES Family.

• FunkyFeelTips
    32 Posts
    Tue, Aug 27 2019 2:11 PM

Still looking for active members 

• nerve60
    285 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2019 9:57 PM

Request sent.

• FunkyFeelTips
    32 Posts
    Tue, Sep 3 2019 10:48 AM

Glad you made it Nerve, also on club telegram, you will have a whole new wgt world open up for you lol

• ALockerbie
    86 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2019 6:20 PM

Think am getting ready to jump ship. No CC tourneys posted for 2 days. Looking for a new player?

Andrew

• FunkyFeelTips
    32 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2019 11:03 AM

Your in Andrew, glad we could link up again you will love it here.

Funk-

• woods30755
    3 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2019 4:33 PM

I am currently in a good club, with nice people, but there is not as much activity as I would like to be a part of. I would like to get a little more info before leaving my current club with no where to go. I have been mostly just a social player, but would like to add more competition to my game. I would welcome any info you would be willing to provide, either through a message, or friend request and we can have a chat while we play a few holes. Thank you for your time.

• FunkyFeelTips
    32 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 2:18 PM

Hey Woods sorry for the late response, just sent you a friends request, we are always looking for active members at your tier and level, hope to bring you onboard.

Jason-

RSS