Forums

Help › Forums

The Smoking Tees Looking For Active Members

Sat, Nov 16 2019 11:56 AM (35 replies)
  • FunkyFeelTips
    32 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 8:50 AM

The Smoking Tees are lookig for daily players who can keep your consecutive days streak going, we are a mix of all tiers and levels and are currently recruiting all tiers and levels. We have approx 70 players who play daily, we have all kinds of things going on in our country club tourenys, we run multiple ones at a time some tier protected so our lower tiers have a chance at the gold prizes, we finished in the top 25 in clashs the last couple times and are very active in Turf Wars, we have a no pressure approach when it comes to where you like to play just have the expecations that you can play every day even if its just your daily match. We have give aways and prizes weekly. This club was formed on April 10th and we are level 10. We also creeped into 37th place in overall XP for the month which we are very proud of. Drop me a friend request @ FunkyFeelTips or ask to join this amazing club. We also use telegram chat to comunicate and have many threads that can help your game, Our club coach does 1 on 1 and group coaching sessions etc... We have a club Facebook page also. Come join The Smoking Tees Family.

• rorys1fan
    54 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 11:40 PM

Thanks Funky!

I joined a couple of months ago too,  and a friendlier group of people I haven't seen.  If you want to learn (or teach!) while having fun with friends,  this is a good place.

And oh,  we clash hard!!

• benjambirmingham
    3 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 8:37 AM

What FunkyFeelTips writes here is 100% spot on.  We are on a journey and its an exciting club to be part of

• nigeljchil2302
    11 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 9:47 AM
    Great club with a wonderful group of members........if you are looking for a first class club this is it!!!
  • DAM10010
    8 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 10:02 AM

Truly a great bunch of people! Joined this club on the day it was formed, one of the smartest things I have done since joining WGT! This club will bend over backwards to help any way they can! I highly recommend this club!

• FunkyFeelTips
    32 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 11:44 AM

WOW guys thanks for the kind words, watching not only the club evolve but you the members is such a cool thing to witness. 

• Chad3516
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 12:17 PM

Noone works harder for its members than this group. The people are top notch and do much fun. I considered not joining another club and luckily enough I changed my mind after being invited from a Facebook post . Funniest group of people but also sincere. It has saved WGT for me

• Dazj67
    2 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 12:58 PM

I joined around 6/7 weeks ago and my game has improved so much because of the friendly  members, the coaching, the tournaments and the fun. The Smoking Tees has and continues to give me confidence in my play, they are my golfing family.

Dazj67

• HowlinHuskies1
    2 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 4:48 AM

Hi there, how goes it?

I have just joined WGT and I´ve been trying out the courses and enjoyed it. Now, I am looking to join a club and from the description you´ve given, it has caught my attention.

I think I´ll become a WGT addict pretty soon so you can count on me to play on a regular basis.

I hope you can find room to fit me into your club

Many thanks

HowlinHuskies1

Angus

• FunkyFeelTips
    32 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 8:37 AM

Sent you an invitation Huskie, we are looking for members at all levels. Look forward to you joining.

Funky-

RSS