Forums

Help › Forums

Massive problems since update - can't purchase balls

Wed, Jul 31 2019 12:25 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Hointar
    7 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 2:16 PM

yes, problems! I could purchase a new sleeve but it gave me the wrong balls and also the surveys don't work anymore! The oops page doesn't work either please get on this problem or you'll lose me as a customer!

• HalHoff
    788 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 2:19 PM

Try downloading the game app to your phone. You can purchase from mobile as a workaround

DampandDusty:

YankeeJim:

DampandDusty:
    Since the update last night, I am getting an error page for all ball purchases

Oh boy, you sure do. Just went to try and buy some and got that same page. I was able to purchase some last night during a game but I think it was before the update.

I wonder if the guy in accounting noticed the severe drop off in sales and I bet THAT bug gets fixed in a heartbeat.  LOL

I just tried a club purchase as an experiment and the same OOPS error screen occurs - are you getting this also, Jim? Happens on multilple browsers

• DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 2:30 PM

HalHoff:
    Try downloading the game app to your phone. You can purchase from mobile as a workaround

Thanks - I'll try that - Hal are you getting the same error screen too??

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 2:31 PM

HalHoff:
    You can purchase from mobile as a workaround

Indeed, you can.  :-)

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 2:33 PM

i get the oops message every ready go i try to enter, gonna save me some money -)

• HalHoff
    788 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 2:41 PM

DampandDusty:

HalHoff:

Thanks - I'll try that - Hal are you getting the same error screen too??

‘I only get the oops message when trying to access on PC. No issues getting here from mobile.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 4:31 PM

mbcarp99:

i get the oops message every ready go i try to enter, gonna save me some money -)

Try entering from the WGT page. I was able to get in that way.

• DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 3:18 AM

Update:

It's all fixed - fingers crossed So that's good.

. Nothing I did on my computer made any difference. Followed all the advice. Guess was a glitch at WGT end?

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 12:25 PM

YankeeJim:

mbcarp99:

Try entering from the WGT page. I was able to get in that way.

Seems to be sorted now Jim but thanks

• PAGES
RSS