Help › Forums

Massive problems since update - can't purchase balls

Wed, Jul 31 2019 12:25 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 12:23 PM

Hi,

Since the update last night, I am getting an error page for all ball purchases and can't submit the problem via the help page.

There was also a big outage for 20/30 mins this evening UK time and I wonder if it is any thing to do with this?

I can't play the game without new balls - ANYBODY ELSE EXPERIENCING THIS??

Below is the page I am getting when trying to purchase balls or access help page ONLY THIS EVENING/TODAY

purchase.aspx

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 12:33 PM

DampandDusty:
    Since the update last night, I am getting an error page for all ball purchases

Oh boy, you sure do. Just went to try and buy some and got that same page. I was able to purchase some last night during a game but I think it was before the update.

I wonder if the guy in accounting noticed the severe drop off in sales and I bet THAT bug gets fixed in a heartbeat.  LOL

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 12:39 PM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 12:41 PM

Nothing changed in the 70 Titleist I use.  :-|

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 12:55 PM

can buy balls on mobile. i just did to check.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 1:00 PM

Mythanatos:
    can buy balls on mobile. i just did to check.

Figures you can but who needs em now?  Heck, a couple of whacks on a starter ball now and you're a legend in level 20 shoes, lmao.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 1:14 PM

• DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 1:39 PM

TopShelf2010:
    Many of the balls have "new" names. While not necessarily a new ball, the name is different with the same specs. For example, all of the Volvic balls are now listed a Volvic Vivid. Even the Callaways Chromes have different names Soft X or E R C Soft.

Yes, that was how i first noticed, as I couldn't make an 'in game' purchase. BUT I can't buy ANY ball, even ones that haven't changed their names.

My regular ball HAS changed its name and I tried to buy another similar spec ball that hasn't changed.

• DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 2:09 PM

YankeeJim:

DampandDusty:
    Since the update last night, I am getting an error page for all ball purchases

Oh boy, you sure do. Just went to try and buy some and got that same page. I was able to purchase some last night during a game but I think it was before the update.

I wonder if the guy in accounting noticed the severe drop off in sales and I bet THAT bug gets fixed in a heartbeat.  LOL

I just tried a club purchase as an experiment and the same OOPS error screen occurs - are you getting this also, Jim? Happens on multilple browsers

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 2:09 PM

I must be one of the fortunate ones ... I stocked up on balls 2 days ago, so I'm good to go for awhile ...

• PAGES
RSS