Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 7/29/19 ***

Thu, Aug 1 2019 7:53 PM (108 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 10:49 AM
    Infyniti:

TopShelf2010:

For the sake of argument, why should they be moved back? They are the ones personally  exploiting a glitch?

Don

Most of the ones that tiered up were saturated. And the first game did it. i played one Tokyo match and my average dropped about  a quarter of a point. I'm not saturated yet. If they played just 2 or 3 and didn't look at their average just about any saturated player that's within a point would tier up.

Like I asked earlier, what should one do in a turf war? Not play? It's not exploiting the glitch, ur trying to win a superpass. Being a team player, etc. Catch 22 for the mobile players
  • AlaskanDame
    18,962 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 10:52 AM
    There seems to be another glitch now, too. I have a new recruit today. He accepted the invitation that he requested, and he now appears in our club list of members ----- but our club name does not show up on his profile page. ????
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 11:32 AM

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 11:44 AM
    Are you kidding me? There was 1000s playing this morning, I looked in the rooms, over 2000 were in just 3 rooms alone. How are they going to execute a proper roll back, when they goofed up an equipment upgrade. How are the 2 remotely related, that it would screw up a coin game avg. Lol
  • Infyniti
    27 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 12:07 PM

New bug. i can't enter tournaments. EIther WGT or Club tourneys. I can play the ones i've already entered. 

Enter tournament goes to an error page.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 12:26 PM

AlaskanDame:
    but our club name does not show up on his profile page. ????

Have him refresh the page.

p.s., Wait until you see the ball purchasing bug. Like you can't buy them.  LOL

• DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 12:36 PM

Hi,

Since the update last night, I am getting an error page for all ball purchases and can't submit the problem via the help page.

There was also a big outage for 20/30 mins this evening UK time and I wonder if it is any thing to do with this?

I can't play the game without new balls - ANYBODY ELSE EXPERIENCING THIS??

I am playing PC version - not mobile.

Below is the page I am getting when trying to purchase balls or access help page ONLY THIS EVENING/TODAY

purchase.aspx

• AugustWest82772
    45 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 12:53 PM

When I put the address into my web browser (wgt.com), it went to an OOps error page saying something was wrong.

The only way I got on here and could play is by typing World Golf Tour in Google and going to a forum post that came up.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 1:33 PM

Is  the average glitch just affecting mobile players, or has it infected PC rounds too?

I noticed a couple players in my country club just tiered up this morning, and after checking their profile pages, I noticed the artificial below 4 avg. scores ...

If it affects PC players also, I won't shoot any ranked rounds until it's fixed ...

• DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 1:35 PM

YankeeJim:
    p.s., Wait until you see the ball purchasing bug. Like you can't buy them.  LOL

Jim!

I thought it was just me!!

SEE MESSAGE BELOW I duplicated

RSS