Forums

Help › Forums

Green speed indicator

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 30 2019 1:15 PM (4 replies)
  • oholene
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2019 12:04 PM

Would like to have games show green speed at tee off.  Helps when hitting into green (back spin, release, etc) as well as when chipping/pitching around green.  Game is great at presenting a realistic experience.  I know green speed when I play courses so adding this to enhance the realistic experience would be great add.  I have sent this in to chats numerous times when playing and everyone I have sent it to agrees.  

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2019 12:46 PM

oholene:
    Would like to have games show green speed at tee off. 

Are you talking about for WGT weekly free tournaments?  Don't you get the speed relevant to your tier?  (Also the tees, etc?)

If you set up a game - you set the speed, right - or whoever sets up the game.

CC tournaments show the green speed, set up by whoever created the tourney.

Maybe I am missing something - what type of games do you not see the green speed before play?

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 2:35 AM

• Miantiao
    401 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 3:04 AM

TopShelf2010:

DoctorLarry:
    Maybe I am missing something - what type of games do you not see the green speed before play?

I have seen many discussions in the past regarding this. But the players that were having issues were on the Mobile App.

Don

Bracket 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounds don't show green speeds before you're on the 1st hole green or fringe

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 1:15 PM

Miantiao:

TopShelf2010:

DoctorLarry:

I have seen many discussions in the past regarding this. But the players that were having issues were on the Mobile App.

Don

Bracket 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounds don't show green speeds before you're on the 1st hole green or fringe

Thanks.

Not a surprise that I was missing something!

Either way, I guess as many times as this has apparently been requested before, the odds of it changing are slim.....but not zero.

RSS