Help › Forums

hello!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 3 2019 11:57 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • cutegolfer27
    1 Posts
    Sun, Nov 1 2009 4:56 PM

Will someone answer me a question? Can you play more courses on stroke play as you advance or do you only get beth and kawi?

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Sun, Nov 1 2009 7:17 PM

cutegolfer27:
    only get beth and kawi?

Yes for now.But as you advance the tee box will change to give you a new challenge.I hate to say "St. Andrews The Old Course" is suppose to be on the way.I hope so.

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Fri, Nov 1 2019 1:52 PM

cutegolfer27:
    kawi?

*Kiawah.

You're welcome!

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Fri, Nov 1 2019 2:32 PM

cutegolfer27:

Will someone answer me a question? Can you play more courses on stroke play as you advance or do you only get beth and kawi?

Yes, as you level up you will unlock courses. I don’t know exactly how long it took to unlock all of them but I don’t remember it being too long. 
    Another option in the mean time would be to join a Country Club as you could play in CC events on courses that you have not unlocked yet  

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Nov 1 2019 2:39 PM

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Fri, Nov 1 2019 3:41 PM

TopShelf2010:

We should be thanking you for digging up another ancient thread.

LOL

Don

LOL!!! 🤣😂 I didn’t even notice that!!! How do these guys even FIND these old posts!!!

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Nov 1 2019 3:49 PM

MarchieB:
    LOL!!! 🤣😂 I didn’t even notice that!!! How do these guys even FIND these old posts!!!

Not only does he find them he does it on their birthday :-))

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 1 2019 4:02 PM

MarchieB:
    How do these guys even FIND these old posts!!!

That's all he does to get responses. He gets a kick out of it.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Nov 1 2019 7:34 PM

DodgyPutter:

MarchieB:

Not only does he find them he does it on their birthday :-))

Some things just don't get better with age.........!

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Fri, Nov 1 2019 10:43 PM

MarchieB:

Ya just go to the main forum page and then click on "Active Posts" on the right lower side of the page. When Page 1 of that comes up, scroll down to the bottom and where you can advance pages, click on "Last".

That will take you back to the very first forum post ever back in 2008 and proceed from there back towards the present,

• PAGES
RSS