• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2019 1:13 PM

Congratulations, very well done :)))

Bjorn

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2019 9:38 AM
    Thanks guys. The interesting thing I've found is that it's now easier to "keep my head" in every game. When chasing the average before, when it was clear that the score would not be a 30 or better I kind of zoned out. Now that every score affects the average again, staying focused isn't a problem Putting, however, remains one lol.
  • alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2019 9:57 AM

Congrats from another eternal Legend - the 225 will dangle before me as long as I play!

K7JBQ:
    Now that every score affects the average again [...]
    Enjoy the feeling as long as it lasts - average chasing may be ruinous for the fun!

• MFuston
    439 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2019 10:19 AM

K7JBQ:
    Putting, however, remains one lol.

Plus 1000 on that one!  Congrats man, you finally got the nod from the "virtual man"

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2019 12:57 PM

K7JBQ:
    Thanks guys. The interesting thing I've found is that it's now easier to "keep my head" in every game. When chasing the average before, when it was clear that the score would not be a 30 or better I kind of zoned out. Now that every score affects the average again, staying focused isn't a problem Putting, however, remains one lol.

I dunno.  I did worry about average for a while but decided it just is what it is.  Anyway, even if one is concerned with getting to that next tier, you have to get in the required number of ranked rounds regardless of score - so don't quit a round - just finish and you are one round closer.  The average will do what it will, in spite of me!

(Not saying you would quit a bad round, just that some would and do)

• mega1byte
    750 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2019 10:55 AM

Congrats m8

Mega

• PAGES
RSS