Forums

Help › Forums

Lost my irons

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 12 2021 10:09 AM (7 replies)
  • wyattdvm0
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2019 2:15 PM

I rented a set of irons for two hours after I leveled up to level 81. When my two hour rental was up, the Taylormade irons that I had been using and purchased several weeks ago were no longer available. In fact even the starter irons you get are no longer available. I have no sets of irons available to use and therefore cannot play any games right now. Any suggestions? Thanks. 

• wyattdvm0
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2019 11:07 AM

Does anyone have a suggestion ?

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2019 12:29 PM

Click that "Contact" link below pronto and contact Customer Support to explain the issue.  They have always helped me.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2019 12:55 PM

• HungryJimmy
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2021 12:39 PM

wyattdvm0:

I rented a set of irons for two hours after I leveled up to level 81. When my two hour rental was up, the Taylormade irons that I had been using and purchased several weeks ago were no longer available. In fact even the starter irons you get are no longer available. I have no sets of irons available to use and therefore cannot play any games right now. Any suggestions? Thanks. 

Did you ever figure this out?  Same thing happened to me today.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 6:46 AM

HungryJimmy:

Did you ever figure this out?  Same thing happened to me today.

• Zzyzx01
    1,251 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2021 7:54 AM

Same thing just occurred to me after an expired rental period.  I ended up with a starter Hybrid and no Irons.   I figured it out albeit a bit of a bizarre way of removing the Hybrid and equipping the 3rd wedge. 

In the desktop version:  On the "Edit Equipment" page, I found the Irons in the 64*W as an option.  I replaced the 64*W with the Iron set, then clicked on Hybrid on the left side of the page and then click Wedge at the top of the page,  Choose 64* W to replace the Hybrid.

Hope this helps.... henry

• Gasparis
    575 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2021 10:09 AM

Zzyzx01:

Same thing just occurred to me after an expired rental period.  I ended up with a starter Hybrid and no Irons.   I figured it out albeit a bit of a bizarre way of removing the Hybrid and equipping the 3rd wedge. 

In the desktop version:  On the "Edit Equipment" page, I found the Irons in the 64*W as an option.  I replaced the 64*W with the Iron set, then clicked on Hybrid on the left side of the page and then click Wedge at the top of the page,  Choose 64* W to replace the Hybrid.

Hope this helps.... henry

TYVM Herny!

I also lost my irons after renting last evning, and i tryed as you explaine above.

It did worked, so now i can play again, tyvm!!

Gas

RSS